Overall Satisfaction with AdMob
We are using AdMob for advertising purposes on our mobile games on mobile platforms namely Apple and Google Play and a few others.
- Admob provides a good quality inventory for advertising on mobile apps.
- Admob provides many options for advertising: banners, interstitials, reward video ads.
- Admob provides good reporting and analytics.
- Admob has very low prices for impressions or clicks on Android.
- Admob has very low prices for impressions or clicks in many countries including Europe.
- Admob is still having certain security issues: allowing sensitive ads on G rated apps.
- Admob allows multiple-choice banners on G-rated apps while this is not allowed by policy.
- AdMob reporting and Analytics is very important.
- AdMob new interstitials and reward video ads are essential.
- AdMob is evolving and it is very important that it is staying up to date with evolving industry standards.
- AdMob advertising is maybe the main or second main source of revenue for our company.
- Having said that AdMob can improve in many aspects.
Facebook Audience stacked well against AdMob however this year due to recent changes introduced in Apple 14 and the fact that Facebook Audience has become bidding only platform - AdMob had succeeded to outcompete Facebook Audience and is better. Admob provides easier out-of-the-box implementation, documentation, analytics, and overall better ROI.
Do you think Google AdMob delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google AdMob's feature set?
Did Google AdMob live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google AdMob go as expected?
Would you buy Google AdMob again?