Excellent PDF Software
October 01, 2019
Excellent PDF Software
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is used to view and edit PDFs. It is used across my entire organization. I use Autocad Electrical to draw circuit diagrams and then publish them to PDF using Adobe Acrobat. There are many benefits doing it this way, for example our circuit diagram page cross references are clickable and the PDFs are searchable. This is different than other PDF viewer apps I have used in the past. This software definitely a time saver.
- The software loads PDFs quickly and scrolling through them is smooth and effortless. There are a lot of users at my company which have lower end PCs for word processing, and this software loads and runs excellent.
- Adobe Acrobat DC also makes publishing my circuit diagrams to PDF easy. There are a lot of smart functions which are supported by this software. This saves a lot of time within my organization.
- This software makes marking up PDFs easy and simple, it also makes adding signatures to PDFs easy.
- Adobe Reader DC can sometimes take a bit long to load certain PDFs, especially if there is a lot of text or graphics.
- The software can become costly if you purchase the addons. It can become expensive.
- There aren't too many features that are hard to use, since it is a simple PDF program.
- The software can get expensive depending on the features you required.
- The software is very fast and fluid, which helps get things done faster.
- Reader makes creating professional quotes quick and easy, this way we are able to get more quotes out.
Adobe Reader DC is much easier to use than PDF Studio Viewer, the menus and icons make more sense and there is much less clicking to get things done. Although Adobe charges more for their software, I believe it is well worth the extra cost. We have tried both of these software packages and Adobe is the clear winner in my eyes.
I personally have never had the need to call for support, all the features I used in this software have been pretty self -explanatory.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat DC delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat DC's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat DC live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat DC go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat DC again?
The software is well suited for people who view a lot of PDFs and do not have a powerful computer. This software is small in size and it can run on any PC. My company uses this software for many applications, all of our quotes are sent via PDF and are created using this software.