We use …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard for Individuals
Acrobat Standard for teams
Acrobat Pro for Individuals
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.99 per month
- Tech Details
Documents are more than just a collection of information and proof. They are foundational to connecting people and ideas, pushing business forward. Adobe Acrobat helps to keep users connected to their teams while driving business forward – no matter where they are working.
Acrobat is a PDF and e-signature solution with users among Fortune 500 companies. Acrobat users can create, edit, convert, share, sign, and combine documents from the Adobe platform. It provides for digital experiences that enable team to collaborate and work from any device, anytime, anywhere. Liquid Mode in Acrobat also enables users to view PDFs on small screens without the need to pinch and zoom.
In partnership with Microsoft, Adobe aims to reimagine how work gets done in a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. Acrobat solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate with any preferred Microsoft apps so that users save time by creating, editing, sharing, and signing right from Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook, and more. It also features smart integrations with Google, Box, and other daily use apps.
Acrobat provides access to file protection features to protect documents from being copied, changed, or printed – for added peace of mind. Acrobat helps organizations comply with security standards and regulatory requirements such as GLBA and FERPA. It also meets ISO 32000 standards for electronic document exchange, including special-purpose standards such as PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X for printing.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- This Forrester TEI Spotlight will focus on benefits from Adobe Acrobat Sign software's integration with Adobe Acrobat, part of Adobe Document Cloud, and its value to organizations.
- Maximize investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft 365
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - The ROI of all-in-one.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
Adobe Acrobat Sign
Kofax Power PDF
Foxit PDF SDK
- Edit PDFs.
- Convert PDFs.
- Create PDFs
- Scan Form
- Convert other filetypes to PDFs
- User Interface
- Create PDF from webpage
- Easy Exporting - Whether that be taking articles from the internet and turning them into PDFs or transforming our Microsoft powerpoints into easy to read PDFs.
- When I got this job, Adobe Acrobat made it very easy for me to sign my onboarding documents, and I often use the sign feature in my personal and corporate life.
- The comment feature allows my team to work effectively and efficiently together despite being in a hybrid workspace.
- Sometimes I have issues with getting Adobe Acrobat to load. It may be a personal computer problem, but it is one of the only apps I struggle with loading documents.
- The highlight feature is sensitive, causing me to have to zoom in close if I want to highlight specific areas near text that is already highlighted.
- The scroll feature can be sensitive as well when I present files to my team over Microsoft Teams. I am not sure if there is a setting that can fix that so it would be nice to know.
- helps us combine multiple pdfs into one document
- sometimes, the fonts don't match when we are editing
- converting from Word often loses formatting
- Create PDF documents
- Editing for clean documentation
- Ability to sign documents
- Flexibility between programs. Some documents become locked and unable to utilize tools
- Convert to Word, if needed
- Fillable fields
- Universal file format
- Non-editable once shared
- Layout issues when creating documents
- Formatting issues
- Conversion from photoshop isn’t great
- combine multiple pdf's into one
- edit pdfs
- I haven't come across anything that I personally need that's difficult to use
- Scaling documents for easier viewing
- Filling out legal forms
- Can’t think of any
- Creating forms
- Sending secure documents
- Maybe adding some training classes for the beginers
- Edit form fields
- Form field detection
- Portfolio creation
- Adobe sign should be automatically included in acrobat.
- Inserting images should be easier
- Adding, deleting pages from documents
- Digital signatures on documents for applicants/new hires
- Editing resumes, government documents, and other important paperwork
- Identifying font when scanning text
- Having the ability to fill in information after a document has been signed
- Matching fonts after being converted over from Microsoft Word.
- Easy to use
- industry standard
- comprehensive PDF editing functionality
- Some features are hidden within a lot of sub menus
- Price point / yearly cost
- could simplify some of the functions
- emailing signature documents
- creating documents
- I believe it works well the way it is
- Don't fix what isn't broken
- secures documents
- edits scanned documents
- turn scanned documents into editable documents
- on editing scanned imges
- creating documents
We use it to help facilitate document control forms,
- Combining Pages
- Edit Pdf
- Its commonly know for pdf viewer
- Page edits
- Permissions level
- Sending forms to be signed to multiple members
For our purposes (Doc control facilitation tool) I wouldn't really recommend it. Its not that suited for that.
- Editing text in PDF documents
- Adding comments to PDF documents
- Splitting and merging PDF files
- Converting Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files to PDF
- Filling in PDF forms and adding a signature to them
- The program was slow to launch, but we fixed this issue by deselecting "Enable protected mode at start up" in the settings.
- Other than the above issue, I cannot think of any other areas for improvement.
- Shows the layout of the document so it is easy to move pages around
- OCR (Optical character Recognition) works well
- Converts a PDF back to Word or Excel
- Creates an uneditable document to share with clients.
- Incorporates images and graphics easily.
- Is universally readable without the need for MS Word, or Mac Pages.
- Transferring formatting to word documents when text is copied and pasted from Acrobat.
- Some of the selection tools aren't exactly intuitive.
- User tools.
- Multiple sessions.
- Freemium version is restrictive.
- The user interface is outdated.
- Cross-device integration needs improvements.
- Editing features.
- Cloud Sharing.
- Export feature.
- Affordable pricing.
- User friendly.
- Business solutions.
- Additional space in the Notes section would be a plus.
- Secured documentation.
- UI can be better.
- Opening documents should be made faster.
- Editing features.
- I love the add-on for Microsoft Office. It makes it easy to convert documents on the spot.
- The ability to convert old PDF or scanned documents to Word has saved me hours in retyping a document that we don't have the original Word file for.
- I personally haven't got the hang of creating fillable PDF forms, but our Communications department has done that for several documents for me and it's wonderful!
- I'd like to be able to more easily break out documents that are sent in one email request. If I attach three separate documents to the signature request, I'd like to get back three separate documents so I don't have to do it later on.
- When I try to create a fillable form, it doesn't always work out. It could very well be a user error, but I am reading directions from your help section as I do it, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong or why the final product doesn't work out.
- Locks in formatting
- Easily editable by others
- Compatible with many platforms
- More editing features
- smaller file sizes
- Combines Documents.
- None that I can think of.
- Can create, combine, scan OCR with edit and much more in the same document.
- Easily PDF document upload in Adobe cloud and share it across
- Digital signature upload with date stamp is best use in Adobe Acrobat DC
- It must be cost efficient so that every professional can use this
- constant crashing while editing or marking the drawing
- Some time moving the words and sentences around while preparing