Overall, a very nice product!
December 19, 2020

Overall, a very nice product!

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Captivate Prime

Adobe Captivate Prime is used by my organization to publish eLearning courses for training purposes of the company employees. It is used in a variety of ways, but primarily in the Human Resources Department. The usage of Adobe Captivate Prime addresses an educational aspect of our business through continuous support of our employees and their excellence within our business setting. It is used for internal training, but could potentially be used for external as well. (I have limited knowledge on this aspect of the matter).
  • Adobe Captivate does well with making the interface very intuitive and user friendly. Everything is straightforward and easy to use.
  • It has a ton of options for everything including gamification, which is really cool.
  • I really like their sandbox where you can get your preliminary course testing done.
  • Maybe instead of using drop downs on some buttons, I would just make separate buttons with the functions. For example, the author, learner, and administrator. That way, the user always knows where they are in the system.
  • A positive impact would be that our employees are consistently trained on all the needed material relevant to their professional experience. Our company invests in its people through continuous education to ensure that employees are performing at their best and are satisfied with their professional experience at the company.
  • Adobe Captivate enhances our business objectives by making sure that all employees stay current in our industry principles and philosophies.
Adobe definitely has a lot of options and that is what makes it very unique. There is pretty much nothing that you cannot do in Adobe. Some of the mentioned products are very nice but as not as extensive in their features as Adobe.
I think there could be a multitude of scenarios where Adobe Captivate Prime is a perfect tool to utilize and plenty of scenarios where it not as appropriate. I cannot think of any specific examples at this time.

Adobe Learning Manager Feature Ratings