Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Photoshop
I use Photoshop in almost everything I do on a daily basis in the marketing department. I use it for making social media pushes, email blasts, advertisements, online publications and of course for cleaning up photos and editing purposes. Photoshop makes it possible to come up with the best looking artwork and is heavily involved in the luxury that our product conveys, it brings our product and our creations to life.
- Photoshop hides my mistakes! If something ever needs to be touched up or edited, Photoshop makes that possible and easy. By simply using the touch up tool I can easily cover up blemishes on faces or dirt spots on athletic equipment.
- Photoshop makes it easy to edit text, delete text, and create text.With various options I can easily and quickly make any word into a gleaming billboard with just a few edits.
- Effects in Photoshop make it super easy to blur out backgrounds, transform my subjects and create visual effects quickly and efficiently.
- Photoshop takes a long time to learn everything there is to learn. For some people Photoshop is simply too complicated.
- The magnetic lasso tool frustrates me, I wish it was a little more accurate and a lot simpler. I understand there are better and more effective ways, but its just a pointless tool that to me does not function the way it should
- I think there should be an auto group option for the layers where it automatically detects if something is text and then groups all the text layers into one folder. Would just make it more efficient.
- Better quality photos at a lower price
- In-house photo editing saves money on hiring third party
Photoshop does everything that I need it to do and saves my company money by allowing me to do what normally a third party would need to do. By doing artwork in house as well as the photography aspect, my company has saved thousands of dollars through Photoshop's capabilities.