Don't Do It
February 03, 2021
Don't Do It
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP TotalSource
Totalsource is used across our organization for payroll, benefits, and human resource management
- Payroll is relatively straightforward
- Customer service is horrible
- Follow up takes 7-10 days, and requires multiple inquiries from you, the client
- The promised "dedicated team" doesn't exist
- Onboarding is confusing to new hires
- Explanation of benefits to new hires is useless and must be done in office, thereby negating any value.
- They should not provide handling UI claims as as service. They have no ability to actually meet deadlines.
- Using ADP has cost my business a ridiculous amount of time and money, in work involved to correct their error and fines/penalties for missed deadlines. Zero ROI.
Do you think ADP TotalSource delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP TotalSource's feature set?
Did ADP TotalSource live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP TotalSource go as expected?
Would you buy ADP TotalSource again?
A "0" rating was not an option. ADP's handling of UI claims is non-existent, which caused our rate to double. Claims were ignored and responses filed late. Appeals filed late. Employee names were mixed up. ADP puts the blame on an outside vendor. Be aware, the state does not find "we have too much mail" a valid reason for non-responsiveness, and your business will pay the price, literally. Hiring ADP was the worst business decision we have ever made.