Overall Satisfaction with ADP TotalSource
ADP TotalSource was being used for onboarding new team members, payroll, vacation/sick time tracking, and onboarding new hires.
- Payroll was easy to learn and use with time tracking in a short time frame
- Tracking team members request offs and approving them were very easy
- Customizing reports for specific periods of time. This made is very easy for end of year tracking for total hours worked and total dollars paid.
- The system was really easy to use and the software was well built. We only had complaints with the customer service end.
- When you contacted someone with a question, they would redirect you to a specific department. That department would sometimes take 3 - 4 days to get back in touch with you. This made for an inefficient working relationship.
- During the sales calls we were promised the moon and that we would have a direct account manager. However, the manager was more like who we called to direct us to someone else. She never knew any details on any of our questions. (it was a waste of a position)
- ADP Totalsource had a negative impact on our overall return on our investment because of the poor customer service.
- We spent a lot of money and put time and energy into the setup, we were happy with the product and willing to pay the higher payroll fees and just really unhappy with the customer service.
- If the customer service would have been different and the fees not so high we would have stayed longterm. Again, they did not seem to be geared towards smaller businesses.
Do you think ADP TotalSource delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP TotalSource's feature set?
Did ADP TotalSource live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP TotalSource go as expected?
Would you buy ADP TotalSource again?
ADP TotalSource is well suited for companies that manage many employees. It really breaks out each section into a different department. If this is how your business is setup and many larger companies are this would work well for you. In a smaller company where you are the payroll specialist, the benefits manager, etc. it was very inefficient to have questions answered when you had to wait days for an answer.