ADP Vantage - Proceed with Cautionhttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP Vantage HCMUnspecified7.21131012017-02-14T20:27:35.103Z
Updated February 14, 2017
ADP Vantage - Proceed with Caution
Score 2 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Vantage HCM
It is used across the organization for all HR related processes - talent acquisition, payroll, benefits, performance management, compensation, succession management, learning management, etc.
- The new user interface is friendly and easy to use.
- The Succession Management module is one of the best I've seen. It is easy to navigate the talent assessment and easy to use to facilitate calibration sessions.
- The product is sold as fully integrated but it is not. The Recruiting Management module isn't considered part of Vantage by the ADP team members. And, the look and feel of it is very different than the other modules. And, it is very difficult to use.
- The Performance Management module is designed to support a very traditional approach to performance management and it is very rigid. It's very difficult to support more progressive ways of developing performance and keeping employees motivated.
- The configuration/implementation was extremely painful. Implementation consultants vary wildly on their knowledge of their own modules and almost none of them understand how what is built in their module might impact configuration in other modules.
- Five months post go-live we continue to have significant issues. Many of which seem to arise when updates are made by ADP.
- Since we went live about four months ago, we've had several significant pay related issues. The business is extremely frustrated that what was working smoothly prior to Vantage has been disrupted.
- Since going live, the Recruiting Management module has had issues unexpectedly pop-up like applicants not being able to complete their applications and being sent back to the job posting list. ADP has trouble identifying the root cause of why this happened leaving us with little certainty that it won't be repeated. Several other pop-up issues have happened in other modules as well. Again, they seem unable to determine root cause.
- When we enabled managers to promote or transfer employees in Vantage, they were able to see the pay for any job in the company including the CEO. When we asked that this be fixed, we are told that it requires development to create that fix and could be several months before it's done. As a result, we had to remove our salary grades from the system.