Overall Satisfaction with Adstream
I love using Adstream because it makes it easy to advertise your product. I have used it this past year while running my startup and I have enjoyed its complex level of creativity and the way that the process is split up to help you reach your advertising goals. I love how the company simplifies the process of getting ads to different channels.
- Simple process of getting ads to different channels.
- Awesome customer service support.
- Integrated streamlined way of reaching different types of customers for your product.
- Adstream can do away with its price range and offer more affordable products.
- There is nothing else I want to add because the service is great.
- Streamlined services.
- It does cut out the noise so you can focus on the delivery of the ad to different providers.
- I love the format it uses to deliver ads.
- I have seen a positive impact on ROI after I used Adstream.
- I have been able to engage different types of clients as a result of my partnership with Adstream.
- There is a negative aspect and that is their price range which can be lowered for a startup like myself.
I love Adstream because it does a great job at streamlining its ads to different components and different industry providers unlike Apple iAds and Google AdMob. It also is very helpful for a new business like myself to reach different audiences and hopefully generate some revenue from these types of diversified ads.
Do you think Adstream delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adstream's feature set?
Did Adstream live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adstream go as expected?
Would you buy Adstream again?
I have used Adstream for my publishing/editing company and I loved how it was able to reach different types of clients in different areas of life. To me, that is crucial because I am able to reach a broader audience which in turn helps me package my product differently for different clients.