Overall Satisfaction with Agile CRM
We use Agile when we have short-term projects and need a CRM to train our temps on. They typically can become efficient within a few hours. It's very easy to use, set-up and train on. The widgets allow us to record calls, put personalized scripts into the Contact records, and see LinkedIn profiles in the Contact records.
- The set-up was simple. We ran into a snag with my domain verification, but Agile support worked with me to get it resolved.
- I love being able to create several scripts based on persona. You can easily use a rule to display the appropriate script for each contact.
- Even team members new to CRM were able to grasp it and be efficient within a few hours - it's simple to navigate.
- The reporting is a little kludgy. You can't get all reports easily on screen and you need to upgrade to view Activity Reports.
- Made it cost effective to take on short term lead generation projects where we needed a large number of seats for a short time.
If you want a highly customizable system, this may not be perfect for you. If you want an extremely easy to use and setup system, Agile CRM is perfect. it's incredibly easy to get a team up and running in only a few hours. I set up my system, a campaign, my users, added custom fields, designed a couple of email templates all in one afternoon.