Updated February 03, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AlertMedia
AlertMedia is currently being used to send organization-wide notifications regarding serious incidents, inclement weather, activation for immediate response activities and workplace injuries. Since we have several satellite offices and offices in remote locations, AlertMedia allows for real-time notifications across the agency or the select groups. Middle management leaders and above have mobile access to submit alerts as needed.
- Real-time notifications are a must for all urgent matters.
- Organization-wide and smaller, identified groups can be developed for AlertMedia notifications.
- A build-in template for notifications about various activities (weather, injury, etc.) would help make alerts more systematic in both appearance and content.
- For the costs, AlertMedia has a high ROI as our organization requires all-agency and project groups urgent notifications on a regular basis.
- Immediate notification to agency legal counsel and human resource departments is definitely a plus.
Support from AlertMedia has been ongoing and very accessible. Staff are consistently available and quick to respond. And I was developing an organization-wide training for this system, I called and spoke with a recruiter/trainer who emailed several training slides and helpful tips that I was able to convert into an online training.
Do you think AlertMedia delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AlertMedia's feature set?
Did AlertMedia live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AlertMedia go as expected?
Would you buy AlertMedia again?
Large organizations, projects in remote locations, specific work or leadership groups, and regular need for whole-organization notifications would benefit from use of AlertMedia. Mobile access provides the quickest notification, however; online use allows for improved editing of notification message. Small organizations may have a lower ROI when comparing total employees to overall cost of product.