It is also a great cloud storage platform …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Reliability (127)9.393%
- Performance (127)9.292%
- File search (127)8.585%
- Access control (127)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dropbox Business, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $15 per month
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Simple filing system.
- Color scheme.
- Less features that I like than Google Drive.
- Having the comfort of putting away documents from the workplace and afterward having the option to recover them from home is totally fantastic.
- No more utilization of thumb drives for the business when we can send photos and verifications over to the cloud effectively to recover later.
- There is an absence of search usefulness in this application which makes it troublesome now and again to discover the significant archives required on that second. In any case, the application is incredible.
- Dropbox Business: File Security
- Dropbox Business: Affordability
- Dropbox Business: File-Sharing
- Dropbox Business: File Retention
- Dropbox Business: Simple User Interface
- Dropbox Business: Remotely Accessed Cloud
- Dropbox Business: External Users Can Quickly Request Files
- Dropbox Business: Multiple Admins Would Be Outstanding.
- Dropbox Business: Using The Desktop Application Is A Pain.
- Dropbox Business: Companies Blocking It For Security Concerns.
It is also a great cloud storage platform that makes our work easier.
It meets our business's cloud management expectations.
- Sharing Files
- Storage of Files
- Keepings Files Safe
- Enhances cloud access remotely
- They should make it faster than it is.
- The interface should be arranged well.
This tool is also impressive because it is easy to customize and use.
Its reliability makes our work easier as a team.
Sharing files with this amazing platform is easy and fast.
Therefore, it is a great platform for us.
- Easy interface
- Easy to request files from users outside the organization
- Good pricing
- Issues with companies blocking Dropbox for security reasons
- Desktop app is cumbersome
- No remote sync
- Provide access for external consultants to information without needing to provide access to our secure corporate network.
- Organize by teams and projects.
- Straightforward process for adding and removing team members and access.
- More helpful training information for users.
- More helpful training information for Administrators.
- Choose Dropbox Business for file sharing, and for team organizing, more synchronizing devices
- Works well remotely and accessibility is very easy
- Application for team content and for team and documentation collaborating
- Mobile application will help me out for smooth and ongoing access at everywhere
- Document storing space should be upgrade or maximize a bit higher
- Security risk will always be at a priority it should be strong enough to grasp the more attention of using this application
- File sharing should be easily syncing and smoothly online without facing some mishaps during meeting calls and groups discussions online
- It has a synchronize client to sync files from your computer to the cloud
- mobile app
- pricing is on the high side
- poor spell check features
- It enables us to share documents and workflow to all employees for whom access is allowed regardless of where in the world they may be located.
- Dropbox Business provides a means to safely store our documents without having to have physical copies.
- Dropbox also allows for easy organization of our documents in folders and such in the system.
- I don't personally have any thing which I think Dropbox Business could improve upon. I am happy overall.
- Backup of important files away from the local network.
- File sharing with unlimited individuals and file size.
- Not the biggest fan of the user interface.
- Sometimes it randomly un-syncs, if that's even a word.
- It has a very intuitive user interface so navigation becomes very easy.
- I can quickly share files to people.
- Its security is marvelous, that is very impressive.
- It is a bit expensive. The price should be lower.
- Locating files is difficult. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to find important files.
- Ability to share large files in a secure manner.
- Allows our team to collaborate easily from any location.
- Large amount of storage available.
- We have not encountered any areas that we feel need to be improved.
- I like that I know where items will be when I download them. With other services, sometimes I don't know where the downloads go.
- I like the option to be able to have everything online only in case I need to save room on my laptop.
- I like the option to have real-time syncing between my desktop and the folders in Dropbox.
- I deeply dislike the navigation. I find it very clunky and hard and not intuitive. A few years ago Dropbox redesigned its navigation and I'm frequently at a loss to figure out where to access the option I need.
- It should be quicker and easier to figure out how to send a file. I wish I could do that from the drop-down menu in my taskbar under the Dropbox logo.
- I wish I had the option under the same drop-down menu in my taskbar under the Dropbox logo to go to where the files are on my laptop, which I find much easier to navigate.
- Syncing to PC
- Pricing structure
- Maybe add Active Directory (AD) integration
It's probably less appropriate for a very small business that doesn't need to incur additional costs.
- Collaborating tools makes it easy for working on projects with team members remotely.
- 5 TB of storage offers quite a bit of space to utilize.
- Having a team management feature offers user friendly and efficient working space.
- Allowing more than one admin would be great.
- Sharing files
- Saving older versions of each file
- Sharing files with external users by link
- Sharing files with people outside your organization can be troublesome for external users, many report difficulties accessing the files
- The Paper app is a great idea but very poor in features, making it useless
- Changing the place you store your data locally could be difficult and lengthy
- Sharing with Clients
- Organization of Documents
- Get Details on Files
- Google Doc Integration
- Document Searching
- Desktop Tool Robustness
- Ease of use - Dropbox provides a simple interface that most team members and clients are already familiar with.
- The ability to have Dropbox folders accessible from Finder makes it seem like your cloud storage is local but you don’t take up space on your hard drive.
- Dropbox makes it easy to share files with anyone.
- Initial setup of the Dropbox app has been tricky for some of our less tech-savvy team members.
- It’d be great to have the ability to create a custom link for assets/folders instead of just having the randomly generated url.
- Ease of use
- Quality of reporting
- Simple administration
- Sometimes customer support is lacking
- Very effective mobility.
- Fast file transfer.
- Ample storage for robust information.
- Device synchronization.
- Security in stored files.
- Creation of backup copies.
- Share documents.
- Store documents.
- Document collaboration.
- Better password management.
- Easier SSO.
- Document sharing with external parties.
- Accessible over various devices so handy if you don't have your own machine, as long as you use Single Sign on and 2FA.
- Co-editing of documents is a great feature.
- Sometimes it can feel a lesser experience when accessing Dropbox Business through windows explorer compared to web access. Creating parity between the two so it looks the same would be an improvement but I would imagine it's designed more to access straight from a browser.
- Dropbox is easy to add users.
- Dropbox makes it easy to share and store files and documents.
- Dropbox is also very easy to deprovision.
- I haven't had issues where the current functions are not working the way I need them to.
One way we like to use it create a shared folder for a specific need and provide read/write access to non-pro users to access it. This works just fine as most company users do not have the need for the premium features and this helps with cost and efficiency.
We are now using Microsoft SharePoint/OneDrive a little more but always go back to Dropbox when need to share securely. If wanting to purchase this product, please use a trial and have a plan prior to starting to make sure the features you need and want will work well for your organization, before spending the money on the annual subscription.
- Secure File Sharing with external users
- Share link expiration
- User control
- Keeps track of user file changes
- When dropbox.com detects a user creating an account, it will suggest to have your IT department add you as a user
- Not require the external user that is trying to access the shared date to have enough available storage
- Reconfigure the folder structure for sharing
- In order to configure your company branding, you need to have a certain amount of paid users under the account
Sharing data internally is not ideal as we can now use Office 365 SharePoint/OneDrive which is making things a lot easier for us as a company.