Overall Satisfaction with BrandMaker
Allocadia is currently only being used by our corporate marketing teams to manage budgets. It helps to provide greater budget visibility to our finance department and also allows us to not have to rely on spreadsheets to manage our budgets. It is a very intuitive platform to use and this has helped with its adoption in our marketing department.
- Plan and allocating quarterly budgets.
- Providing reports on your budget.
- Generating "MRM" codes to tie our purchase orders in finance to our project codes within our individual team budgets.
- The wording between the "plan" and "forecast" sections can be confusing at first, as they both imply the same type of activity.
- Better recovery options for admins if folders are accidentally deleted - had this happen and took a week of manual recreation from an internal admin to get us up and running again.
- Allocadia has helped me hit 99.9% of my budget allocation and spend for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Helps my manager be hands off with her budget, but provide visibility of what is being spent when she needs that information.
Before Allocadia I was using Excel to track my budget. This led to version control issues when sharing and more potential for incorrect functions to give inaccurate information about my budget.
Allocadia is well suited to help teams within a larger department track and manage their budgets, while giving finance and other managers visibility into how budgets are being spent and allocated. It is also easy to customize reports and export them to present to decision makers if needed. At this point in time other business units in my company have not adopted Allocadia.