Overall Satisfaction with AllProWebTools
As a soloprenuer, I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.
- The CRM holds all of my contacts and it is already integrated with all of my other tools.
- The Email Management system is already integrated with all of my other tools. This means that I do not have to download CSVs and upload them to a separate email program everytime I want to send out an email blast.
- I can take payments in the same system that has my email marketing and CRM. This means that I can create tags and send different email campaigns depending on if I have received payment or not.
- The website hosting means that I can use the same software to update my blog and gallery of food pictures.
- I can sell tickets to my cooking classes from the same software that manages everything else that I do in my business.
- I use the task manager that is built in to remind me of things I need to do. I really like that it is tied into my CRM so I can tag tasks to specific clients.
- The built in timecard system allows me to "clock in" to whatever client that I am working on so that my time and hourly rate are automatically calculated for me. My invoices are sent automatically on the first of each month.
- QuickBooks Integration
- More email templates
- They do not have an app
- It just makes it easier for me to track what is going on in my business.
- I like having everything in one place, instead of a bunch of different programs.
- Microsoft Excel
I used to use Microsoft Excel to organize my business - but it got pretty crazy pretty fast.
It works very well for my cooking business.