August 11, 2021
Employee in Customer ServiceRetail Company, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Apple Pay
It is being used by customers to pay for purchases. I also use it myself. It is used solely for customers only. It allows customers an alternative way to pay especially if they do not have their card with them or if they prefer to use Apple Pay, it allows us to have their preferred payment method.
- It’s fast, you don’t have to swipe a card and go through all the steps.
- It’s easy to use. You just hold the phone up to the reader and it goes through.
- Convenient. Many people always have their phone on them. This allows them and myself to pay for purchases if I or they forget wallets or purses at home or elsewhere.
- More retailers accepting Apple Pay.
- Make it easier to validate payment cards
Do you think Apple Pay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apple Pay's feature set?
Did Apple Pay live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Apple Pay go as expected?
Would you buy Apple Pay again?
Well suited would be retailers and grocery stores. Less suitable scenarios to us it would be restaurants where the waiter or waitress takes payment I don’t think anyone would want to had their phone over. Another place you would be less likely to use it would be things like internet purchases because most sites allow you to store a payment.