Facebook for Business Reviews

Kelly Ferriter | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

We love Facebook for Business!

We use it to promote local events going on in our community as well as for daily updates on current food trends, recipes and food recalls. Recently we used it on a lettuce recall in the area that would be affected by the food.
  • Getting info to a large group of people.
  • Sharing phones.
  • Syncing people up.
  • It's not accessible for low-income people who don't have access to the internet.
  • It's not always reliable.
  • It's sometimes slow.
It is great when we have giveaways. It is also great when we have events coming up that we can invite our participants and their families to. It's helpful for getting the word out. A lot of our participants, however, do not have access to the internet, so it can be hard for them to access this.
Read Kelly Ferriter's full review
Grace Cartwright Aspinwall | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Facebook for Business makes managing multiple pages easy!

We are using Facebook for Business by managing pages for our clients. We post for them, schedule items, and upload content for their marketing purposes. This solves a number of problems, but primarily scheduling and being able to view and access client items easily without multiple programs. We are all able to see what is being posted, and when.
  • Scheduling posts is very simple.
  • Multiple admin privileges makes it easy to several people to use.
  • Easy to access while on the go, on mobile device.
  • Easy to swap between accounts.
  • It's annoying that I cannot schedule a post from the post page itself. I have to go to the scheduling page now.
  • It kicks some of us off if we are on at the same time.
  • Sometimes, work doesn't save.
Very ideal for our situation: managing multiple brand accounts, and juggling several posting calendars. This is perfect for a manager who is trying to keep up with several admin pages, and it makes it simplified for everyone. This would not be helpful for someone only trying to get a small page started, as it can be confusing and hard to use for a single page.
Read Grace Cartwright Aspinwall's full review
German Disla | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 24, 2020

Facebook for Business is the future of marketing

Facebook for Business is a must-use tool for anyone looking to grow their clientele. As you grow it gives you a vast amount of information that helps you learn about who your marketing to, who your customers are, and who your competitors are. Facebook for Business is the future for anyone looking to target specific clients as well. Using ads, retargeting, and being able to sell all on the same platform make this an incredible tool. I have also been able to use Facebook for Business to consult other companies and build my own company helping others get the most from it. I highly recommend learning this tool. I sincerely believe it can be the difference between getting by and massive success.
  • Audience insights.
  • Ads management.
  • Understanding tracking.
  • Barrier to learning the tool.
I think Facebook for Business is suited for all types of businesses. Anyone who is trying to create or grow a customer list, leads, or anyone who is trying to market or sell a product. This tool taps into Facebook's users and the information they have shared. It is a precision tool if you need it to be or a broader one if you need that as well. I wouldn't really recommend Facebook for Business for anyone who isn't willing to spend the time or money to get to know it. I say that because the more you get to know it, the more it can affect the growth you're looking to attain. Putting in the time is an important part of this tool.
Read German Disla's full review
Travis Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Very Good Platform to Manage Your Facebook Accounts

Facebook is an important marketing tool, and Facebook for Business allows our firm to manage not only our own information but that of our clients as well. This is a critical function for us and a tool that we utilize on a daily basis as we develop campaigns, ad spends, organic content and more.
  • Managing multiple companies.
  • Ad campaign setup.
  • Better user interface.
  • More streamlined usage.
While there are other platforms out there that will allow you to manage all your social accounts, there is still something useful with using the Facebook for Business software. It is a good tool for everything you do on Facebook, which is important when placing ads, especially in addition to the organic content. Additionally, because clients still control their account and share access, it gives our firm flexibility to manage multiple accounts.
Read Travis Brown's full review
James Arnold | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Facebook for Business is a must

Facebook for Business is used by me both as a tool for my own company to advertise (both on Facebook and Instagram) and as a tool for customers and clients. Access and usage of it also allow me to push third-party vendors to use the tool on my behalf in more powerful ways. It is the tool that executes paid social. It's a must — best tool among the social platforms.
  • Paid social delivery on Facebook
  • Paid social delivery on Instagram
  • Many options, serving many masters, so somewhat challenging UX
  • Ever-changing capabilities means ever-changing system
Organic social is only so powerful. If you want to get your messages seen beyond people who follow you or even beyond just the 10 percent of those who do that, the algorithms allow seeing your postings, you need to use this tool. It's also great when audience data sharing is involved.
Read James Arnold's full review
Ross Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Facebook sort of means Business

Facebook for Business is what we use to organize our posts across many pages we are in charge of. It is primarily used by the social and audience teams to look at the best performing posts, but not exclusively by those teams. We also post videos natively and can crosspost them to other pages and partners.
  • Overview of Facebook posts
  • Crossposting to other pages
  • Cluttered display
  • Occasionally insights doesn’t load
Facebook for Business is good to keep up with what posts have gone out and allows us to switch between Facebook pages and give an overview of engagement, likes, and other data. We can see what posts are doing exceptionally well without real-time analysis. We can schedule posts and videos easily through it, as well as reorganize scheduled posts and tweak them. Business could be better by organizing the tabs, so they’re not quite so cluttered. Also, if you have scheduled a post, you can’t reschedule a time unless you revert the post to draft, which seems a bit backward.
Read Ross Perkins's full review
John Hampson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Facebook for Business is a must-have

Facebook for Business allows me to keep track of access to client advertiser accounts, business pages and profiles, eCommerce product catalogs, pixels, and custom audiences, along with managing permissions for various internal users and clients as they come and go. There are plenty of users but they all need different access depending on what they will be focused on, so Facebook for Business mostly helps to manage this aspect.
  • Manage user permissions.
  • Collect audience information.
  • Support.
  • Authentication.
Facebook for Business is a must-have in today's digital marketing industry. If you are managing Facebook pages or Facebook ads for yourself or any clients, you must use Facebook for Business to manage user permissions, billing agreements, and advertising accounts. Facebook for Business is free but requires experience to use it effectively.
Read John Hampson's full review
Josh Peichoto | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Good tool but difficult to use

We use Facebook for Business to manage our 100+ locations across the country and to manage our advertising campaigns through Facebook. The Stores feature it easy to add new and maintain the accuracy of the data for each of our locations through one central admin tool. Before, we had standalone pages for each location, and managing them was a nightmare.
  • Easy to manage multiple locations
  • Robust feature set
  • The admin area is overhauled too frequently and forces users to relearn how to do things continually.
  • Support provided isn't great and requires a lot of re-explaining.
The interface feels overly complicated for what it does. Facebook for Business constantly changes the interface; it makes it difficult to use video tutorials as a guide because the videos are quickly outdated. We find that Facebook for Business helps us manage our ads and keeping our 100+ location Pages up to date.
Read Josh Peichoto's full review
Dan Hanna | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2020

Great for my digital marketing agency!

I use Facebook for Business to market my digital marketing company. I also use it to market my clients' local businesses. It makes it super easy to keep every Facebook ad in one place. The user interface is very easy to use and it is relatively easy to teach other people how to use the software and run their own ads.
  • Allows all ads to be shown in one location.
  • Allows you to select the exact demographics.
  • The interface can use an update.
  • The training for it can be confusing.
I like its ability to target multiple different demographics at the touch of a few buttons, while putting different types of creative ads in front of different people to gauge what the audience likes. I also liked the ability to edit the ads as they were in play, which meant you could assess how changes were received more quickly than having to wait for feedback through other measures.
Read Dan Hanna's full review
Lee'Ann Burgess | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Yes...Facebook for Business

I rely on Facebook for Business not only for my business but for the management of my clients’ businesses.
If you have a business, you need Facebook for Business/Business Manager. Having one central location where you can run ads, manage users, and view insights is necessary. Also, the integration with Instagram can easily be achieved through Facebook for Business.
  • Insights on your audience and how they interact with your page.
  • Tracking call-to-action (shop now, learn more, send a message, etc.) and efficiently promote the CTA.
  • Better integration with apps and tab customizations should be improved.
  • Organic targeting has changed over the years and would be beneficial if that feature could be improved.
If you have a business presence online, Facebook for Business is well-suited. I can’t think of an instance where you wouldn’t use this platform. If you are starting out in business and gearing up, you need to take advantage of marketing your business on Facebook and reaching your audience.
Read Lee'Ann Burgess's full review
Danilo Roberto Zerón | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

Facebook Business Manager - Under The Hood

The Facebook for Business platform allows our organization to increase brand awareness via paid traffic & hyper-granular targeting settings at the ad-set level. The direct response objectives provided by the Facebook & Instagram platforms also equip our organization to offer lead generation services in both B2C and B2B contexts within the Insurance industry across the United States. There is only one department, production, that utilizes the back-end Business Manager aspect of the platform to manage ad accounts for our clients.
  • Facebook for Business - Hyper Granular Audience Targeting Settings
  • Audience Building for Retargeting
  • Virtual Absence of Facebook Support Representatives
  • Ever-Changing Compliance Policies
Facebook for Business is best suited for clients with a larger monthly ad spend budget, greater than $1,000/mo, and more specifically, ideal for businesses with a long-term vision for their online presence. The use of Facebook for Business allows advertisers to implement extraordinarily creative audience targets, as well as distribute compelling creative assets across a given market and industry and is likely to perform best with several distinct campaign objectives actively delivering ads simultaneously.

Facebook for Business is not ideal for businesses with the need to prove an ROI in the short-term or for those businesses with a constrained ad spend budget. The qualification of traffic and development of proper audience targeting is a process that requires time, data collection, regular analysis, ongoing maintenance, and creative testing throughout a given campaign.
Read Danilo Roberto Zerón's full review
Jaeger Shaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Facebook Business, great for boosting brand awareness and ecommerce sales

As part of the marketing team, I use Facebook business manager to advertise our products on social media. This helps drive ecommerce revenue and spread the word about our brand.
  • Reach new customers.
  • Reach lots of customers.
  • Setting up some of the more complicated features, pertaining to pixel and catalog and product feed can be extremely finicky and require tech savvy management.
  • Changes to the interface and new features occur constantly and it's hard to keep up..
It is perfect for promoting an ecommerce business. Less perfect for brick and mortar.
Read Jaeger Shaw's full review
Bianca Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Facebook for Business is the best product out there to manage multiple pages

We use Facebook for Business to manage dozens of pages within our brand. We use it for posting, crossposting, and analytics. We also use it to manage backend things like adding new business and ads partners.
  • Manage multiple pages
  • Crosspost videos between pages
  • Bad user experience
  • Frequently breaks down
It's well suited for managing multiple pages. It's less appropriate for mobile use, which is clunky and hard to use.
Read Bianca Carneiro's full review
Rachel Moenning | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Smart move for small business owners!

I manage multiple clients on social media, so I have numerous Facebook for Business accounts that I oversee. It allows small businesses to have a presence online and pay for advertising, which can sometimes be overwhelming for small businesses and nonprofits. It's nice that it is automatically created when you create a business Facebook page.
  • Advertising
  • Metrics
  • More user-friendly
  • Better organized
  • Facebook for Business is best suited for businesses, especially small businesses, who want an online presence and a central hub to take care of marketing/advertising/customer service relations.
  • It's less appropriate for businesses who need more print/television advertising and less online advertising, although, at the ad rate that Facebook charges, any online advertising is very worth it.
Read Rachel Moenning's full review
Kimberly Hargis | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

Honest Facebook for Business Review

I'm a small business owner in a rural area. My clients, business owners, want to have a Facebook page and run ads. This is one of the services I offer. I create and manage their Facebook pages and use Facebook for Business to help me mangers these pages and run advertisements on Facebook.
  • Advertising.
  • Statistics.
  • Event management.
  • Better tutorials.
  • Help section is very lacking.
  • More features for digital sellers.
  • Selling product manager.
I have used Facebook Business for years however I have not used Facebook as much in the past few years. Most of my clients want to sell digital goods such as music files and other downloadable creations and Facebook is more for people selling physical goods that can be shipped. If someone wanted to advertise and sell physical good then I would recommend Facebook. Mostly, I use Facebook Business to run event ads or website ads. I use Facebook business for their statistics.
Read Kimberly Hargis's full review
Austin Voigt | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 06, 2019

Has Everything You Need - But Also Some Things You Really Don't Want

Facebook for Business is a key asset to our agency. Nearly every client we work with - including our own business - uses this tool. Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world and therefore provides us with the largest reach, as well as some of the most cost-effective placement pricing.
  • The largest reach of any social media platform.
  • Extremely robust marketing tools, specifically targeting in Ads Manager.
  • Highly responsive support teams.
  • Constantly innovating and providing new digital marketing tools to test.
  • Significant user information database to inform marketing strategies.
  • Facebook as a platform tends to be quite glitchy; while this isn't abnormal for social platforms, it can be frustrating when we use it so frequently and rely on it for so much of our business.
  • Many of our clients can be skeptical of using Facebook for Business due to recent social and political issues around the platform's practices.
  • Facebook has systematically been taking away targeting capabilities from small businesses, which disproportionately affects them compared to others who are advertising on the platform (namely, politicians - and the large corporations funding them).
Facebook for Business is one of the key platforms we use at our agency, both for ourselves and most of our clients. It provides us with successful digital marketing tools both in terms of awareness and direct response. It is cost-effective, has some of the most robust targeting capabilities, and provides the largest user database and broadest reach of any social platform.
Read Austin Voigt's full review
Bethany Lozier | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Crucial For Social Media Buyers

Facebook for Business is being used across all social media teams to conduct all advertiser's campaigns.
  • Good UI experience.
  • Good bulk tool.
  • Bugs in the platform.
  • Drafts won't publish.
It is crucial to use FB for Business when working at a social media agency, as we conduct all of our business for clients active on FB/IG. Smaller clients may not need to use the Ads Manager functionality if they have small buys.
Read Bethany Lozier's full review
December 11, 2019

Reliable tools for reaching new and existing audiences

We use Facebook for Business to reach new audiences with our content and invite them to participate in the mission of our organization, as well as to ensure that our content is effectively reaching the people who are already connected. Through Facebook's targeting options, we're able to conserve ad dollars and target our messaging to specific audiences to help connect them to the content that is most relevant for them.
  • Reach. Facebook advertising gives us access to both new and existing audiences.
  • Creative. Facebook offers a variety of creative options, including video, images, and various placements.
  • Targeting. Facebook's targeting options allow us to craft messages to specific audiences.
  • Engagement. The engagement created from our advertising activity helps users connect with our organization.
  • Software is occasionally buggy.
  • Advertising policies are sometimes restrictive.
  • Support for products not related to advertising is difficult to receive.
Facebook for Business provides solutions for organizations of all sizes, from individuals to large corporations. I've personally used the suite of products for personal projects and large organizations. Facebook for Business may not be well suited for a person or organization that doesn't have an established marketing plan. I've worked with several clients who have invested in advertising without a clear plan or means of measuring success and they have had poor results.
March 06, 2020

Great Tool if it Fits Your Use Case

We use it to manage our Facebook and Instagram profiles, as well as our Facebook ad accounts. Only our social media team uses it. It's nice in that it streamlines our workflow when managing many different profiles. It also allows us to see everything at a glance and easily manage user permissions.
  • It is great for managing user permissions. We obviously don't want every team member to have admin access to the pages and ad accounts that we manage.
  • It streamlines our workflow by pulling all the various profiles and ad accounts into a single dashboard.
  • We're able to manage Facebook pages without distractions.
  • The interface takes some getting used to. It is not always intuitive.
  • It can be a bit buggy, but it has certainly improved over time.
It really just depends on your use case. If you are a business and want to run ads on Facebook then you'll definitely want to use Facebook Business Manager. If you are in charge of managing multiple Facebook pages for your company, then again, you'll want to use this tool. If you only have a personal Facebook profile or you just have a small Facebook page representing your personal blog or something like that, then you don't necessarily need Facebook Business Manager.
February 26, 2020

A super effective tool to reach new customers giving a positive ROI

Facebook for Business is being mostly used by the Marketing and Growth teams as it helps to reach our existing and potential new customers. It is also used by the Analytics team, as well as the top-level management, as it shares a lot of powerful analytics and insights across multiple user demographic/interest cuts.
  • Analytics - Comprehensive and intuitive UI.
  • Marketing, ads, creative, copy monitoring.
  • While its desktop web UI is good, it needs some work on mobile web/app.
  • The insights are there for paid ads, however, it should include for organic traffic too.
It's well suited for startups, small to medium businesses, individual marketers, etc. It is also good for basic business analytics people. For larger corporations and enterprises, who need custom ad management and reporting, who spend across multiple paid ad channels, then Facebook for Business might not be the best choice.
February 22, 2020

Facebook for Business - Must have for Social Media Marketing

Facebook for Business is currently being used and operated by our marketing department. Our primary user is our social media manager. The solution it provides to our organization is increased exposure, engagement, and targeting for our scheduled posts. Along with that, it helps with our advertising for our parts and service department.
  • Intuitive dashboard and layout
  • Metrics that are easy to understand
  • Customization - Would be nice to be able to customize reports and views.
  • It is sometimes glitchy or takes longer than normal to load data.
Facebook for Business is an essential platform to be on if you want to focus on social media marketing. Upper funnel branding is what our company uses it for. However, there are lots of potential for catalogs, marketplace, and other essential items. Posts are great for growing your potential audience and increasing brand exposure.
February 17, 2020

Social Media Targeting at its Best

We use Facebook for Business to optimize and run organic and paid social marketing campaigns across all our sales divisions where we have our distribution centers or stores. When we want to increase awareness of new food products or increase conversions of existing food products in divisions where sales are dipping, we run targeted social campaigns where we send the social ads to specific audiences recommended by Facebook for Business. The target audience looks at various attributes such as location, past purchasing habits, interest in specific products, online behavior, social engagement, creative, seasonality, etc. Because Facebook for Business is easy to integrate with Sales Force Marketing Cloud, we are able to set-up automated SQL query based triggers which run Facebook ads targeting audience who don't open email. This lifts ROI of marketing cloud journeys and drives higher engagement or conversions from customers who are more socially active vs. email usage.
  • Facebook for Business enables targeting specific audience by demographics and other customer attributes which drives higher ROI for social campaigns.
  • Facebook for Business enables acquisition of new customers through social ads.
  • Facebook for Business administration screen keeps getting refreshed with new functionality and layout, so difficult to keep track of existing and new features.
  • Facebook for Business provides limited technical support so it's often challenging to keep track of changes in conversion pixel, how to implement dynamic events such as product price using Google Tag Manager, ensuring data security, app integration, etc.
Facebook for Business is well suited when an organization is trying to digitally transform their business by making customers self-serving using digital tools. For example: in the B2B food industry, sales representatives are being complemented with digital tools such as online e-commerce ordering and voice assistant tools such as Google Voice or Amazon Alexa, so customers such as hospitals, schools and restaurants can place orders on their own using those digital tools. In order to increase awareness and adoption of those tools, Facebook for Business can be used to run social campaigns featuring links to those tools, how to use them to research and order products, market less popular brands or items, etc.
Facebook for Business is not well suited when ad budgets are low or organizations are looking for quick ROI lift in their success KPIs. Because paid social ads need high budget to run ads for long and need data collection about target audience which takes more money and time.
February 15, 2020

Facebook for Business is great for avid Facebook users

We use it to have an additional presence for our business online. We publish posts for people to engage with and encourage likes and follows. We also post events that encourage people to share and invite new customers. It allows us to reach a lot of people directly in a way that our website does not and we can engage personally with potential customers and students.
  • Allows us to reach customers on Facebook.
  • Targeted ads to reach a specific demographic.
  • Business categories could be increased and enhanced to represent a wider variety of businesses (especially for those of us with more unusual business types).
  • Targeted advertising could be more specific to audiences with specific interests related to our business.
Facebook Business is excellent if a lot of your customers are on Facebook! It is also very useful if you are a regular Facebook user yourself because it makes it very easy to connect and communicate directly with customers and potential customers without connecting to your personal Facebook page. We like to cross-post posts and events into groups, for example, to reach a wider range of people. I'm able to see in real-time when people engage with our posts and respond to them quickly because I am so often on Facebook. If you are not a regular Facebook user it could possibly be detrimental as people expect quick responses on such a platform and a slow response time could possibly hurt your business, depending on what it is you do. Facebook for Business is great for avid Facebook users who are available to regularly engage with their audience
February 11, 2020

Have a Business? Use Facebook! No-Brainer...

We use Facebook for Business to run ads and for our own Facebook Business page. This helps us not only communicate and keep our existing customers up to date, but to also reach new customers very easily and quickly.
  • Audience insights.
  • Easy creation of ads.
  • Allow more specific target audience interests.
  • Better app integration.
Facebook for Business is really a no-brainier essential for any business with a strong or primary online presence. Email newsletters seem to slowly be a thing of the past. Everyone is scrolling on Facebook and for them to see your business posts in their feed opens you up to a sea of new potential customers. And exiting/current customers will never miss your updates, news and announcements.
February 05, 2020

Facebook for Business is worth it for ROAS...as much as you're willing to spend with a hefty budget

Facebook for Business is being used solely by our nonprofit's communications and marketing department to help promote awareness of our organization and disease state and get through the large amount of ads and posts on FB to a targeted audience suitable for our org's mission.
  • Multiple options for visual displays.
  • Analytics dashboard.
  • Easier ways to filter reporting on any metric needed.
  • Customer support.
Facebook for Business paid ads come in handy when you are trying to target a specific audience or multiple audiences and you want to make sure your promoted post/ad is seen by the most people in the most appropriate way. However, you have to be willing to spend the necessary budget over an extended period of time (they are now saying 7-plus days) to get the most bang for your buck.

About Facebook for Business

Facebook for Business is a search engine marketing solution built to drive sales and increase brand awareness via custom ad creation, ad targeting, and robust analytics.

Facebook for Business Integrations