Overall Satisfaction with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is used as a payment method with our Square POS Systems and also with Stripe Payment Processing from our web-based apps. NFC Payments are becoming more popular, so our ability to be able to use them makes us that much better than the competition. Our goal is to provide a great customer service environment, and Apple Pay helps with that.
- NFC Payments
- The fasted checkouts out there. There's nothing faster. From deciding to buy to completion is usually between 20 seconds.
- The ability for other integrations to still have their restricting permissions to be used. As an example, I can't use Apple Pay and still choose when I want my delivery because it's not in Apple Pay's coding to allow outside restrictions.
- The checkout process is so fast.
- Cart times are extremely low, reducing cart abandonment.
- It is allowing us to be current with technology. In the past, only the big guys had the latest and greatest technology. That's changed now, and Apple Pay is a contributor to that.
Do you think Apple Pay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apple Pay's feature set?
Did Apple Pay live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apple Pay go as expected?
Would you buy Apple Pay again?