Appsee.... Don't want to see this software againhttps://www.trustradius.com/mobile-analyticsAppsee Mobile App AnalyticsUnspecified5.951012019-05-24T20:19:25.061Z
May 24, 2019
Appsee.... Don't want to see this software again
Score 3 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Appsee Mobile App Analytics
Appsee was the first in-depth mobile application analytics platform we used at Dinely. One thing that made Appsee stick out in the crowd of analytics platforms was that it was able to easily integrate into our React Native app, but also the screen recording features. This not only allowed us to see data on what our users were doing and create funnels, but also see exact flows and recordings of their sessions to improve our UI/UX.
- Easy and friendly dashboard. There's no need to set a bunch of stuff up.
- Crash reporting screen.
- Easy integration into code. It's done in less than a day.
- The user screen recording was quickly shut down on Apple devices after about a week of us using Appsee. Now it's just basic boxes which aren't nearly as helpful or insightful in bettering our user experience. If we would have known this would happen, or that Appsee didn't have that feature, we wouldn't have gone with them.
- No integration with Branch (the world's best and probably biggest attribution platform).
- It now costs much more than the competitors, and has fewer features/functionality than when it started, so I would say it's a negative impact as we're paying about $300-400 month for this.
Appsee set itself apart from competitors with the user screen recording, but since that is no longer a good feature on iOS, it makes Appsee's competitive advantage obsolete. Its data analytics, funnels, and crash reporting are relatively basic or haven't lead to any breakthroughs. I would stay away from Appsee, save your money, and go for a platform like Mixpanel if possible, which has analytics, attribution, and engagement for the same if not cheaper price.
Appsee was a great choice and addition before their struggle with Apple over user screen recording. Now that that's gone, its insights are rather basic and not worth the price point. This would be a perfect analytics platform for a company looking to increase its user experience, new on-boarding, or going through a redesign to see user activity and reactions, but not anymore.