Incredible product built buy a trustworthy and attentive teamhttps://www.trustradius.com/mobile-analyticsApptopiaUnspecified8.161012017-09-11T19:49:14.063Z
September 11, 2017
Incredible product built buy a trustworthy and attentive team
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Apptopia
Apptopia is being used across the sales org, which includes AEs, BDRs, and SDRs. Apptopia does a number of things for our company. We use it to identify market leaders, SDKs installed, geographics of who/where/what apps are surging. We are constantly leveraging Apptopia data to try and be ahead of our competitors with strategic data for more strategic selling. Our company sells a software for apps to implement, so knowing what technologies our prospects are currently using or dropping is crucial for our sales.
- Apptopia not only allows you to see what technologies are being used in an app, but also when an technology is removed, inactive or installed.
- You can create alerts to help you stay on top of changes in the market, SDK, revenue, user base and more.
- The benefits of working with an SMB company is you get their full attention at any point in the customer lifecycle. Early on to our usage of Apptopia we had the Chief Product Officer getting on calls and video shares with us to hear our feedback, ask for suggestions and to showcase new/upcoming features. They have excellent customer support and are constantly updating and adding to their already amazing product.
- The employees that work there are very receptive and helpful as well. I was reviewing another tool for my company to use and noticed one of their managers had left a review about the given tool. I personally reached out to her asking for her opinion and feedback before buying and she responded within a day.
- Truly no cons to report here. Any feedback or questions our org has are answered almost immediately.
- We have been able to leverage the data Apptopia gives us to reach out to prospects at the perfect turning point in their business. If we that a mobile app has uninstalled our competitors technology, we know it's the right time for us to reach out as we can assume they're evaluating new technologies and could put us in the running.
- We also love the list builder. It allows us to quickly filter and segment out apps that we should prospect. You can download these lists to CSV and share them within your team to help achieve this as well.
We initially went to Datanyze for email hunting and list building. As we learned more about the feature they offer we realized their data was not as accurate as we needed. During our evaluation of the product there were lots of promises of Beta features or things in the future and not a ton of focus or confidence in what they offered currently. We did leverage and benefit from Datanyze for a decent amount of time, but when we evaluated a side by side comparison, Apptopia came out on top. Datanyze is a little different where they can pull lists of contacts, but at the end of the day we saw App data more important than those lists.
If your business revolves around technology in apps, revenue generated by certain apps that are industry specific, Apptopia is the way to go. You can see data like DAU, MAU, ARPU, market leaders, SDKs, geographics, analytics. Literally anything you would want to know about mobile apps or the market and technology around them, you can get with Apptopia.