Overall Satisfaction with Aprimo
We use Aprimo as a Primary source of asset storage and access and even integrations with multiple platforms in the coming months will surely gonna doubled the users, assets even though we already have a large number of users and assets, and yes we as a customer and as a product user we find best in customization as per business requirement, Deep understanding of marketing, integrations are seamless, heavily customizable, m2m, lead management modules are perfect. I like how everything is structured and how everything is easily found Aprimo is good at its own content marketing and repository. We can store the contents like media and files in any location of their shared repository. Helps in planning, creation, storing, and distribution all in one place.
- it provide like InDesign connection
- ease of connectivity with api's ,workflow creations and file formats
- The easy interface, drag and drop feature along with waterfall approach.
- UI Experience as per market standards
- Configuration mover should be made more user friendly
Do you think Aprimo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aprimo's feature set?
Did Aprimo live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Aprimo go as expected?
Would you buy Aprimo again?