Overall Satisfaction with APS OnLine
We use APS along side the time and attendance portion; it allows us to track and monitor our employees' time, attendance and overall performance with the company. In addition, the reports that I can generate at the drop of a dime for employee turnover, overtime in a week, gross payroll expense by the month as well as new hires by department, give me an edge I did not have with our previous system. It blows the minds of management in how quickly I can produce them as well as the details that come attached.
- Reports with details for gross payroll expense by the month comes in very handy for your financial department.
- Employee turnover, overtime accumulated in a weekly period, and new hires by department lets me know my staffing capabilities.
- Building/Creating reports gives you the capabilities to do just that - build or create a report to your needs, which in some situations can be a chore if you are given a task and try to copy and paste into an Excel sheet...there's no need to with this system.
- The only report I have had issues with is when it comes to accrued payroll, even in build/create report had issues finding data and dates needed to do.
- Have not had long enough to say
Some of the key questions we asked were: Could you process child support holding electronically? Could we do our own check printing on preferred checks? How many employees could they accommodate? Did the system have an HR side with the program and if so was it additional ( they do and it is additional)? I feel as though it should be included.