Incredible software and platform
August 29, 2019
Incredible software and platform
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AreTheyHappy
AreTheyHappy is an incredible tool. It allows the marketing department to communicate with our guests effectively and directly. It allows us to keep track of multiple review platforms, as well as social media. This creates the best possible relationship between our brand and our guests, as well as maintaining a better understanding of our customer service. AreTheyHappy also provides analytics based on our reviews, allowing us to better understand our clients' needs, likes and dislikes. It also helps us to leverage our promotions, as it is a direct line to what is happening in each restaurant.
- AreTheyHappy provides a web-based platform that has every major review channel, allowing our marketing team to access all of our reviews in one place.
- AreTheyHappy provides detailed analytics based on all of our reviews channels, as well as our social media for the entire brand as well as each location. This allows us to compare between review channels, as well as location.
- AreTheyHappy has a "Tagging" tool, that allows you to separate reviews into detailed categories based on environment, sentiment, service, etc. This tagging tool also provides its own analytics, quantifying qualitative data. This informs us about potential new trends, as well as what the clients are looking for.
- AreTheyHappy provides a "Tagging" tool for each review, this tool allows you to group the reviews into detailed categories It is a very easy to use tool, however, it is time-consuming and it would be helpful if this function could be automated, or even have "suggested" tags that one could use.
- AreTheyHappy does not provide the correct GMT timezone. All of our reviews are timestamped incorrectly by at least an hour, this can create confusion at times.
- In AreTheyHappy, you can see the rating of your own business and can compare within the business by location, but it would be helpful to see where that stands in the industry. This could be overall, or for individual locations.
3 - The people in our business that use AreTheyHappy are the marketing department, as well as our operations team. This allows for the marketing team to have a better understanding of what guests are expecting, what they like and dislike as well as upcoming trends. It also allows our operations team to have deep understanding of the experience of the guests in terms of service, ambiance, food, preference, etc.
- We have only been with AreTheyHappy for less than 6 months, so it is too early to say.
AreTheyHappy is perfectly suited for scenarios where groups have multiple review channels and are trying to keep track of them all. Client relationships are incredibly important, and so being able to communicate directly with guests is a vital part of building and maintaining those relationships. Using AreTheyHappy, we are able to understand the relationships as we are able to see analytics comparing review channels and seeing where our group stands, on all platforms. These analytics provide important insights into where we are succeeding, but also where we have room to improve. AreTheyHappy is also a very user-friendly platform. We are able to answer inquiries and respond to reviews in a timely manner, as well as provide reports internally that are perfectly aligned with what is happening on the platform. AreTheyHappy is a very well integrated tool that streamlines essential feedback.