Finding the "Why" with Attensityhttps://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerNICE inContact CXoneUnspecified7.8271012013-11-06T19:56:27.436Z
Updated November 06, 2013
Finding the "Why" with Attensity
Score 8 out of 101
- Attensity Analyze
Overall Satisfaction with Attensity
- The major strength of the Attensity tool is the ability to personalize the categories and queries to find exactly what is important to our particular business. Using structured and unstructured fields together make for more insightful analysis. Doesn't feel like an out of the box tool.
- Attensity Support Team is always available for support questions or extraction/IT problems. Their team acts quickly to get problems resolved.
- The ability to analyze multiple data sources into one topic of analysis.
- Attensity is more than a word cloud!
- Manual categorization is needed to deliver the best analysis. This takes a lot of time.
- The Attensity tool is not user friendly. It takes time to learn how to create and manipulate queries.
- The Attensity products are expensive.
- Customer insight through text analytics is found on a daily basis. We have found that changes are needed at some of our Airports, for some of our inflight products and in regards to some of our processes. We believe that NPS can be impacted by even the smallest changes made from text analytics.
The insight we have found through text analytics is impressive and defines some of the important business decisions that are made. Text analytics should always be used to find the "why behind the what" in any industry. The Attensity product uses the structured data hand in hand with the unstructured data which provides rich and insightful analysis. I have not seen another text analytics tool that does this any better. I did not give it a 10 because of the high cost and the manual labor that is needed in keeping the categorization current.