Overall Satisfaction with Autoklose
There are two seats at Autoklose that our Sales team uses. We're developing outbound and the app helps us to reach out to prospects in bulk. "What" we need the most is analytics: "who" opened an email or clicked links, "when" how many times. This way we can prioritize contacts, select the most interested ones and plan alternative approaches, as the technology we use is very custom.
- Comfortable interface
- Customer support
- Sequence planning would be much more comfortable with a calendar, not the number of days between emails. Now I have to calculate and just hope that an email is sent on the right days. Also, setting a certain sending date would help to not overlap multiple sequences.
- The dashboard on a home screen has been displaying the same warmest prospects through the whole period of active campaigning. The information was misleading because I knew for sure there were warmer prospects.
- Emails formatting at Autoklose is unlike Gmail. Emails in a Gmail inbox don't look genuine. The app uses another blue shade for links, spans between lines are wider, etc.
- New business opportunities created.
- Saved reach out time.
- Helped to select prospects, most interested in the technology.
I have never been left with an unsolved issue when having contacted the support team.
For me, planning is a key feature while setting up a sequence, so I'd love the app to make it an easier job. Since Autoklose doesn't have a calendar, I'm still uncertain about a schedule every time I launch a sequence.
Do you think Autoklose delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Autoklose's feature set?
Did Autoklose live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Autoklose go as expected?
Would you buy Autoklose again?
It helps to reach out to a bigger number of prospects at a time, providing well-shaped analytics within each particular sequence. I think that the planning feature, which I described previously, doesn't facilitate setting up many sequences for hundreds of prospects because it requires a more calculating job than an app like this should do.