Reviews (1-14 of 14)
modernized tool for email handling, sending automated emails, one-click meetings, and email tracking. I am personally very much in their favor as they are still
helping me to be productive at work by cutting down my work at the company. I
would recommend this software to others businesses to have this in the workspace and
forgets about email managing and tracking.
- I have been using this platform in my company to handling the email tracking and engaging with the emails, it is far most the best help that I can have to actually do my work to great extent.
- It helps me to create a pool in my own email inbox instead of creating in one system and then transferring it to others.
- It also has amazing feature which is totally automated.
- The main drawback that Mixmax has is that their outbox toll is not yet functional.
- I have been using this software for a very long time but it is still the same, there is no share availability available to have updates in real-time on the calendar.
- Outbox is not intuitive and responsive to some emails and keeps changing the time when it gets refreshes every time.
communication experience platform available for the businesses to have the best
relationship with their clients or customers. Robust workflow to engage emails, email tracking, one-click meeting schedules, pre-made templates and
dialer everything is perfect and up to mark to use and increase the business to
the next level.
With MixMax it is possible for me to track the mails I send to my customers. It is also great that the mail does not look like a newsletter but like a real mail. The mails are simply sent from Gmail. You can track the opening, reply and click on links.
It allows me to see how well my mails are received.
- Sequencing - This helps by setting up multiple touchpoints through email with ease of use.
- Creating unique meeting buttons that are sleek and easy to use for our clients.
- The LinkedIn function is no longer working but I reached out to Mixmax and they are looking to fix it.
- You are not able to delete a stage in a sequence after it is already in use.
- The scheduling integration is really easy for email recipients. It is quite literally one-click for them to schedule an event from a meeting time list interface.
- The interface is extremely well-designed and intuitive across the board. This makes it really easy to learn their software and integrate it into your workflow.
- Their pricing is *extremely* convenient for startups. Their "starter" plan is extremely affordable (currently $9/month/user), and includes unlimited tracking, templates, reminders, automation, etc... Basically, everything you would need to upgrade your email automation workflow.
- No mobile integrations I know of yet. If you're sending emails from a third-party client, you lose the Mixmax tracking capability.
- The installation was a bit difficult sometimes, and I've sometimes had some emails get sorted as spam possibly because of the Mixmax tracking.
- There aren't that many CRM integration options right now, so it's not compatible with all companies.
- There were some conflicts with using other CRM options at the same time, but they were quickly resolved.
- Mixmax notifies me the second someone opens an email or clicks a link I've sent them.
- If I cannot respond to a particular email in the moment, the reminder feature lets me set a specific day and time to be reminded.
- The support team has been very quick to respond to any issues.
- On occasion, Mixmax fails to sync to my email and I've had to reach out to support to remedy the issue.
- Offering "link click tracking" for the lowest plan would be great for users, especially those new to the software so they can realize more of the benefits.
- For the lower plan, I wish email opens were able to be tracked when sending to multiple people in the same email.
- MixMax is a great email tracking tool, giving you insight into who opens, interacts, and replies to your email messages.
- MixMax is a great productivity tool for outbound campaigns. The ability to upload a list, plan out content as part of a sequence, and then manage the members of the sequence group saves me a lot of time and it seamlessly integrates with my CRM.
- MixMax integrates with multiple tools in our martech stack. I can set up notifications in Slack based on triggers I establish in MixMax. This makes staying on top of my email messages much easier.
- MixMax's base package could improve by having tasks. This feature is only available in enterprise tiers, which is unfortunate if you have a 1-2 person marketing team and want to improve productivity.
- It would be great if MixMax offered more customization around triggers and actions within a sequence. If I could add in a new sequence within an existing sequence based on an action a recipient takes, that would be very helpful.
- I would love if MixMax integrated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for a seamless transition from saved leads in LinkedIn being populated in MixMax.
It's probably not best for coaches or people who are constantly scheduling back-to-back calls every single day... you may want another tool for that.
- Ability to track emails - this data is invaluable
- Reminder feature allows items to resurface at a much more convenient time
- Sequencing follow-ups
- Continuously growing integrations
- Additional solutions are quite expensive for smaller businesses
- Interface is a bit buggy sometimes, both on e-mail and directly on the main hub
- Mixmax provides better deliverability of emails and this is great.
- It has a very good integration with Gmail and Salesforce which helps us a lot and make our work very easy.
- Mixmax is easy to use with its great UI.
- Setting up email sequences is easy
- MixMax's reports are easy to read and they give good insights
- I am a great fan of Mixmax, and as far as I see it, they are doing a great job. I can't really think of any missing functionality
- Send mails and reminding you of emails later with options if no reply/or even if they replied
- Scheduling on calendars
- The best point - how it has options to insert media, of any type, videos, polls, click to auto schedule calendars, maps, links and more - so clean, and nice looking.
- It's a bit costly for multi-users and to remove branding and get the higher features outside of send mail later/see who opens your email. I think it would fly like hotcakes at a full-featured version at like the $30 price point. I still think it is worth its' value, but it's not something I'd distribute to entire team not knowing if they would use it much or not.
MixMax greatly enhances email communications over Gmail/Gsuite by combining many features you might find in other add-ons, into one very slick interface. Features are too many to list in this review, but we use embedded PDFs, images, tables; templating, sequences and several other offerings daily. There is also email tracking, team tracking, etc. MixMax has brought our email communications to another level.
- Embedded PDFs, PowerPoint and images ... provides the recipient a much improved experience.
- Link thumb-nailing ... here again an improved experience for the recipient and great branding opportunity for the sender.
- UI ... This is where most offerings fail. MixMax has spent a lot of time making their offering easy to use and intuitive to learn.
- MixMax appears to be overly focused on enterprise and Salesforce customers. One of their latest offerings, phone dialing, is price prohibitive for small business; and many of their existing features appear to me to be Salesforce only.
- MixMax does not announce and document new features as often or as well as I would like.
- MixMax's pace of feature release appears to me to have slowed from when they started. It may be because I run a smaller business that I'm just not the audience they're targeting for new features.
- It would be great to see MixMax continue to add value for existing customers.
- Great if you use G Suite for business.
- Not compatible with Outlook.
Mixmax Scorecard Summary
What is Mixmax?
Mixmax offers a sales engagement product that includes a host of sales email tracking tools, gmail inbox integration, CRM integration with Salesforce, integrations with multiple communication channels such as SMS and twitter, automated sales sequencing, and the ability to personalize messages at scale.
This product is billed annually and priced on a monthly subscription model, per user. Mixmax’s starter package is $9/mo. per user with their most expensive non-enterprise plan costing $49/mo. per user. Both their small business and growth packages (priced at $24/mo. and $49/mo. per user, respectively) include a 14 day free trial period. Prices for enterprise level plans are available upon request.
Starting Price: $9
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Starter||$12||per user/per month|
|SMB||$29||per user/per month|
|Growth||$65||per user/per month|
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
Mixmax Technical Details