https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/3l/oK/RL3HGGCVCGH8.JPEGSuper cheap, comprehensive feature-set for early startups!We use MixMax for email campaigning automation, tracking email read receipts, scheduling meetings through their miscellaneous email integrations, and for sending large batches of emails in integrals with certain templates. Mixmax also helps us track deal flow, basic statistics for deal flow, and making sure our other CRM software is in-sync with our email.,The scheduling integration is really easy for email recipients. It is quite literally one-click for them to schedule an event from a meeting time list interface. The interface is extremely well-designed and intuitive across the board. This makes it really easy to learn their software and integrate it into your workflow. Their pricing is *extremely* convenient for startups. Their "starter" plan is extremely affordable (currently $9/month/user), and includes unlimited tracking, templates, reminders, automation, etc... Basically, everything you would need to upgrade your email automation workflow.,No mobile integrations I know of yet. If you're sending emails from a third-party client, you lose the Mixmax tracking capability. The installation was a bit difficult sometimes, and I've sometimes had some emails get sorted as spam possibly because of the Mixmax tracking. There aren't that many CRM integration options right now, so it's not compatible with all companies. There were some conflicts with using other CRM options at the same time, but they were quickly resolved.,8,Positive impact - Very cheap "starter" plan for startups (only $9/month/user). Provides all the capability necessary to get all the marketing/sales that are necessary done. Negative impact - Some email (though rarely) get sorted as spam possibly because of Mixmax tracking. Positive impact - Easy integration with existing CRM options makes it easy to integrate email automation into a workflow.,Tellwise,Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, CloudFlareGreat tool to track email activity and be reminded about messages!I got introduced to Mixmax from a former colleague and have now used it for 2 years. There are a handful of other coworkers who currently use it as well. It helps me stay on top of tasks with outside business contacts, track email opens, and link clicks. The software saves me time from searching through email to find important messages and stay organized.,Mixmax notifies me the second someone opens an email or clicks a link I've sent them. If I cannot respond to a particular email in the moment, the reminder feature lets me set a specific day and time to be reminded. The support team has been very quick to respond to any issues.,On occasion, Mixmax fails to sync to my email and I've had to reach out to support to remedy the issue. Offering "link click tracking" for the lowest plan would be great for users, especially those new to the software so they can realize more of the benefits. For the lower plan, I wish email opens were able to be tracked when sending to multiple people in the same email.,10,Mixmax has probably saved me 2 or 3 business deals simply by having the "remind" feature because I didn't forget about the communication with the person. It saves 10% of my time from having to search through email to find important communications with business contacts.,HubSpot,WordPress, CoSchedule, Ahrefs Site ExplorerMixMax - the ultimate productivity tool for outbound sales and marketing teamsMixmax is used in our organization by both our sales and marketing teams. Our sales team uses the tool as a way to send all of our outbound messages based on our account-based strategies for reaching our target prospects. We automate email outreach drips using MixMax. Our marketing team uses MixMax to automate outbound campaigns for linkbuilding. Similarly to how sales uses MixMax, our marketing team is uploading contacts and mapping out content as part of a sequence.,MixMax is a great email tracking tool, giving you insight into who opens, interacts, and replies to your email messages. MixMax is a great productivity tool for outbound campaigns. The ability to upload a list, plan out content as part of a sequence, and then manage the members of the sequence group saves me a lot of time and it seamlessly integrates with my CRM. MixMax integrates with multiple tools in our martech stack. I can set up notifications in Slack based on triggers I establish in MixMax. This makes staying on top of my email messages much easier.,MixMax's base package could improve by having tasks. This feature is only available in enterprise tiers, which is unfortunate if you have a 1-2 person marketing team and want to improve productivity. It would be great if MixMax offered more customization around triggers and actions within a sequence. If I could add in a new sequence within an existing sequence based on an action a recipient takes, that would be very helpful. I would love if MixMax integrated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for a seamless transition from saved leads in LinkedIn being populated in MixMax.,10,MixMax has saved us time in automating out outbound efforts. This has resulted in hundreds of hours saved. MixMax has a positive impact on all of our linkbuilding strategies and helps fuel our overall marketing goals. MixMax's low monthly cost means we get an immediate ROI if we close 1 deal for the month.,Yesware and SharpSpring,Hotjar, Hunter, WordPressMixmax for small agency useIt's a great tool for integrating scheduling directly into emails with clients - rather than having to send them to a 3rd party platform. It allows it all to be done from within the client's inbox, which helps us make sure we don't miss out on important discovery calls with potential clients.,Integrating with Google Calendar. Making sure you're not double-booked. Tracking email opens.,At times, users have time zone confusion.,10,Time saved. More client discovery calls booked. Customer compliments & satisfaction b/c of ease of working with us.,Acuity SchedulingMixmax ReviewMixmax is essentially being used by everyone in the entire organization. On the recruiting side, the ability to have a wide variety of templates plus the ability to follow-up automatically have been crucial to staying productive and efficient even with a lean team. On the leadership side, Mixmax allows targeted email campaigns to be sent out and the new logic features enable more customization. Overall, this has been a great value-add.,Ability to track emails - this data is invaluable Reminder feature allows items to resurface at a much more convenient time Sequencing follow-ups Continuously growing integrations,Additional solutions are quite expensive for smaller businesses Interface is a bit buggy sometimes, both on e-mail and directly on the main hub,10,Automation of outbound efforts have saved us a ton of time Ability to select from a wide variety of actions, templates, etc. has been phenomenal,Zapier, MailChimp and HubSpot,Slack, x.ai, Calendly
Mixmax

Mixmax Reviews

Mixmax
Filter 13 vetted Mixmax reviews and ratings

Fedor Paretsky profile photo
January 10, 2019

Mixmax Review: "Super cheap, comprehensive feature-set for early startups!"

• The scheduling integration is really easy for email recipients. It is quite literally one-click for them to schedule an event from a meeting time list interface.
  • The interface is extremely well-designed and intuitive across the board. This makes it really easy to learn their software and integrate it into your workflow.
  • Their pricing is *extremely* convenient for startups. Their "starter" plan is extremely affordable (currently $9/month/user), and includes unlimited tracking, templates, reminders, automation, etc... Basically, everything you would need to upgrade your email automation workflow.
  • No mobile integrations I know of yet. If you're sending emails from a third-party client, you lose the Mixmax tracking capability.
  • The installation was a bit difficult sometimes, and I've sometimes had some emails get sorted as spam possibly because of the Mixmax tracking.
  • There aren't that many CRM integration options right now, so it's not compatible with all companies.
  • There were some conflicts with using other CRM options at the same time, but they were quickly resolved.
A great, affordable option for startups that are looking for *just* email automation, read receipts, campaigning, and general enhancement. This provides a fairly comprehensive marketing kit for early-stage startups doing sales. For larger companies that are experimenting with different CRM options, it makes sense to purchase a more contemporary CRM option, like HubSpot, because everything works together very well rather than trying to make Mixmax work with an already-existing CRM option.
Read Fedor Paretsky's full review
Brandon Weaver profile photo
November 24, 2018

Mixmax Review: "Great tool to track email activity and be reminded about messages!"

• Mixmax notifies me the second someone opens an email or clicks a link I've sent them.
  • If I cannot respond to a particular email in the moment, the reminder feature lets me set a specific day and time to be reminded.
  • The support team has been very quick to respond to any issues.
  • On occasion, Mixmax fails to sync to my email and I've had to reach out to support to remedy the issue.
  • Offering "link click tracking" for the lowest plan would be great for users, especially those new to the software so they can realize more of the benefits.
  • For the lower plan, I wish email opens were able to be tracked when sending to multiple people in the same email.
Mixmax is well suited for business people who deal heavily with email every single day. That is because it comes equipped with email open tracking, click tracking, a "remind" feature and much more. For people who don't have Gmail (it syncs with Gmail) then it would not be appropriate. Or, for people that do use Gmail, but are not heavy email users, then Mixmax would not be a recommended solution.
Read Brandon Weaver's full review
Zach Ettelman profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "MixMax - the ultimate productivity tool for outbound sales and marketing teams"

• MixMax is a great email tracking tool, giving you insight into who opens, interacts, and replies to your email messages.
  • MixMax is a great productivity tool for outbound campaigns. The ability to upload a list, plan out content as part of a sequence, and then manage the members of the sequence group saves me a lot of time and it seamlessly integrates with my CRM.
  • MixMax integrates with multiple tools in our martech stack. I can set up notifications in Slack based on triggers I establish in MixMax. This makes staying on top of my email messages much easier.
  • MixMax's base package could improve by having tasks. This feature is only available in enterprise tiers, which is unfortunate if you have a 1-2 person marketing team and want to improve productivity.
  • It would be great if MixMax offered more customization around triggers and actions within a sequence. If I could add in a new sequence within an existing sequence based on an action a recipient takes, that would be very helpful.
  • I would love if MixMax integrated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for a seamless transition from saved leads in LinkedIn being populated in MixMax.
MixMax is well suited for small businesses, startups, and small marketing teams (under 10 people). The tool has the most value for companies wanting to streamline outbound email strategies, but can also be used by anyone looking for a simple, intuitive email tracking tool. MixMax's Enterprise may be well-suited for companies ranging from 250-500 people, but I would not recommend it to companies with 500 or more employees.
Read Zach Ettelman's full review
Chelsea Baldwin profile photo
February 05, 2019

User Review: "Mixmax for small agency use"

• Integrating with Google Calendar.
  • Making sure you're not double-booked.
  • Tracking email opens.
  • At times, users have time zone confusion.
It's really great for small agencies who work with a small, but high-quality client list. It makes scheduling easier, but also means you don't have to subscribe to lots of excess software tools since this integrates directly into Gmail.

It's probably not best for coaches or people who are constantly scheduling back-to-back calls every single day... you may want another tool for that.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
Jannah Babasa profile photo
December 20, 2018

"Mixmax Review"

• Ability to track emails - this data is invaluable
  • Reminder feature allows items to resurface at a much more convenient time
  • Sequencing follow-ups
  • Continuously growing integrations
  • Additional solutions are quite expensive for smaller businesses
  • Interface is a bit buggy sometimes, both on e-mail and directly on the main hub
I can't think of a situation within a business wherein Mixmax would not be able to add value in some capacity.
Read Jannah Babasa's full review
Sundeep Gopal profile photo
December 06, 2018

Mixmax Review: "Email marketing made easy."

Mixmax is used across our Sales and Marketing teams because of the kind of insights it gives us about the deliverability of the emails and also the open & click rates. We had used some platforms in the past which didn't solve any purpose because they were either hard to use or they were not providing better deliverability. However, Mixmax with its easy to use platform and easily readable UI is extremely efficient.
  • Mixmax provides better deliverability of emails and this is great.
  • It has a very good integration with Gmail and Salesforce which helps us a lot and make our work very easy.
  • Mixmax is easy to use with its great UI.
  • Setting up email sequences is easy
  • MixMax's reports are easy to read and they give good insights
  • I am a great fan of Mixmax, and as far as I see it, they are doing a great job. I can't really think of any missing functionality
Mixmax can be used to schedule sequences and it is very easy to use. There is no learning curve involved. It also provides an extension on Chrome, which comes in very handy if you have G Suite. Overall a brilliant product.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Vincent Tobiaz profile photo
November 26, 2018

Mixmax Review: "The end all be all email suite that does everything your other add-ons do and THEN some."

Where do I begin. It does everything of these tools do - Calendly, Boomerang, Gmail Snooze, Email Analytics, Templates, Sequences but better and is super customizable plus with custom branding.
  • Send mails and reminding you of emails later with options if no reply/or even if they replied
  • Scheduling on calendars
  • The best point - how it has options to insert media, of any type, videos, polls, click to auto schedule calendars, maps, links and more - so clean, and nice looking.
  • It's a bit costly for multi-users and to remove branding and get the higher features outside of send mail later/see who opens your email. I think it would fly like hotcakes at a full-featured version at like the $30 price point. I still think it is worth its' value, but it's not something I'd distribute to entire team not knowing if they would use it much or not.
If you run a business, or are a director or manager, this is the tool that takes away all other tools.
Read Vincent Tobiaz's full review
Rustin Ross profile photo
November 26, 2018

User Review: "Mixin' it up with MixMax"

Was great, still very good.

MixMax greatly enhances email communications over Gmail/Gsuite by combining many features you might find in other add-ons, into one very slick interface. Features are too many to list in this review, but we use embedded PDFs, images, tables; templating, sequences and several other offerings daily. There is also email tracking, team tracking, etc. MixMax has brought our email communications to another level.
  • Embedded PDFs, PowerPoint and images ... provides the recipient a much improved experience.
  • Link thumb-nailing ... here again an improved experience for the recipient and great branding opportunity for the sender.
  • UI ... This is where most offerings fail. MixMax has spent a lot of time making their offering easy to use and intuitive to learn.
  • MixMax appears to be overly focused on enterprise and Salesforce customers. One of their latest offerings, phone dialing, is price prohibitive for small business; and many of their existing features appear to me to be Salesforce only.
  • MixMax does not announce and document new features as often or as well as I would like.
  • MixMax's pace of feature release appears to me to have slowed from when they started. It may be because I run a smaller business that I'm just not the audience they're targeting for new features.
  • It would be great to see MixMax continue to add value for existing customers.
If you're not running G Suite, Salesforce or Gmail --- I don't think it's for you.
Read Rustin Ross's full review
November 24, 2018

Mixmax Review: "Great Sales Prospecting Tool"

We use Mixmax for sales prospecting email analytics and to send mass quantities of mail merged emails. It gives us useful click data and saves us time.
  • Mail Merge
  • Sales Email Analytics
  • Sales Team Management
  • Customer Support
  • Sequence interface can be buggy
  • Great if you use G Suite for business.
  • Not compatible with Outlook.

About Mixmax

Mixmax offers a sales engagement product that includes a host of sales email tracking tools, gmail inbox integration, CRM integration with Salesforce, integrations with multiple communication channels such as SMS and twitter, automated sales sequencing, and the ability to personalize messages at scale.

This product is billed annually and priced on a monthly subscription model, per user. Mixmax’s starter package is $9/mo. per user with their most expensive non-enterprise plan costing $49/mo. per user. Both their small business and growth packages (priced at $24/mo. and $49/mo. per user, respectively) include a 14 day free trial period. Prices for enterprise level plans are available upon request.