Overall Satisfaction with Auvik
Auvik is a great tool and a huge time saver. The interface bandwidth graphs are great. We are able to locate troubles by reviewing traffic patterns with the graphs. The biggest benefit is the backup of configurations on networking gear and the ability to log in to managed switches from the Auvik interface without having to log in to the switches and routers. It speeds up access, configuring, and troubleshooting across these devices. We highly recommend the Auvik monitoring platform.
- Automatic configuration backups on networking gear (firewalls, switches, routers, etc.)
- Logging in to network devices from the Auvik platform.
- Alerting via email of many performance metrics, equipment offline, etc.
- The ability to have Auvik recheck an individual device for proper credentials would be great.
- Secure, remote connectivity into networking gear.
- Automatic configuration backups.
- Multi-tenant friendly platform.
- It's hard to quantify the number of hours in labor we have saved due to Auvik, but Auvik is definitely worth the money. It is an invaluable tool.
Do you think Auvik delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Auvik's feature set?
Did Auvik live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Auvik go as expected?
Would you buy Auvik again?
We use the bandwidth graphs daily to evaluate our customer's circuits. This is very beneficial when the customers are complaining of slow internet speeds/issues. The backup of configurations has saved us several times even for gear we may not necessarily manage. The backed-up configs made restoring various networking gear fast and easy.