February 08, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Auvik
I use Auvik to manage my network. It allows me to see what devices are connected to my network and any issues that have occurred that need my attention. The support is also stellar. Each time I have reached out they don't hesitate to set up a meeting to help out with any issues or questions I may have.
- Network Management
- Alerts you of issues of server or battery backup issues
- Gives you information on a particular device (serial Number, IP Address, etc)
- You can review the hardware life cycle
- Device Utilization information
- Setting up the alerts isn't an easy process.
- I can see where I need to upgrade and get those devices added to the budget
- Review what software maintenance is needed
- Review what firmware updates are needed on switches
Do you think Auvik delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Auvik's feature set?
Did Auvik live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Auvik go as expected?
Would you buy Auvik again?
It's never easy to find a serial number or IP address of a device when it's located in a crazy place. Auvik helped me to get the information I needed for devices I didn't know were connected to our network. It also gave me insight into where I needed to make changes and what items I needed to remove from my network that we are no longer using.