Overall Satisfaction with Avanan
I had used Avanan for past 1 year and the services provided are excellent. One of the best things about Avanan is It provides detailed reports for the attempted attacks or issues happened with your email like number of phishing emails blocks, the number of anomalies. The other best feature it has is, Post attack Forensic and Quarantine so that the possible bad results of the attack can be minimized and and because of AI it does the self learning.
- Business Email Compromise Prevention
- Post attack Forensic and Quarantine
- Secure Click for Embedded links
- False Positives.
- Initial setups takes time.
- User Interface
- Post attack Forensic and Quarantine.
- Malware Sandboxing for inbound, outbound for internal emails.
- Data Leak Prevention.
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Protection.
- Insight management. (from big data.)
- False Positives.
- Advance backup on Mac PCs are time consuming.
- UI with Bugs.
- Data pulling from third party platforms.
I have used Cisco's secure Email, one of the major dislike is User Interface that is buggy and not user friendly. It does not update it's database for spam sites. Integration process takes much time whereas Avanan takes very less time. Cisco Secure Email sometimes deletes the important emails and that is worst where as Avanan has good AI/ML integration there are very rare false positive in deleting emails.
Do you think Avanan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avanan's feature set?
Did Avanan live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avanan go as expected?
Would you buy Avanan again?
What it says, it provides. It has the Data leak prevention that is the major help while we have to deal with lot of clients at a time. It has the Secure Click that checks any embedded hyperlink so that when we work on emails we don't have to worry about the hidden security threats inside a email.