Overall Satisfaction with AvidXchange
We use AvidXchange within our office in order to provide a more reliable compliance process per our ownership's compliance policy. Our property management department mainly uses the product. We are able to process and approve multiple invoices that can then be approved by other individuals outside of our office without having to courier hard copies to them for a hard signature. I like the system as it allows you to pull reports without having to dig into paper files. You have everything at the click of the mouse. AvidXchange allows you to track invoices and see where they are sitting in the system.
- You can pull reports by specific general ledger codes. This comes in handy at year end when you are trying to make sure that you have all invoices in for the year.
- Everything is electronic. You do not have to worry about digging through paper files if you have a tenant that decides to audit you.
- It takes no time to approve invoices. You have all of them in your queue. You are able to see what is waiting to be approved and go right down the line.
- When you run an invoice report of what has been approved for the week, I would like to see the date printed at the top of the cover sheet.
- AvidXchange allows our office to be more productive on invoice approvals.
- Overall, AvidXchange is saving us money. We do not have to courier invoices back and forth once signatures have been provided.
- You can approve invoices from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
I have only used one other product like AvidXchange. It was solely owned by a former employer that designed and implemented in-house. It was similar, however it was unable to run reports. I do like AvidXchange much better.