Updated July 08, 2015
Score 5 out of 10
- Avid invoice, AvidPay, Batching, AvidUtility
Overall Satisfaction with AvidXchange
AvidXchange is used by our whole organization in the corporate office as well as our property management throughout the US. We are a Real Estate Management Investment Company and we use AvidXchange to pay all our property payables.
- AvidXchange invoicing system does flag duplicates if invoice information entered correctly by their Indexers.
- Their manual payments via check in my opinion seem to work better as vendors do not complain about payments as much.
- AvidPay Team is very supportive in helping out with vendor issues when payments have been made.
- Avid Support does need improvement, in replying to tickets in a much faster and timely manner. Usually my experience is a turn around of 24 to 48 hours when I need an answer a bit faster to get to our property management team or vendor.
- Avid virtual credit card can be also improved by letting vendors know fees associated with receiving payments in this manner. Seems most vendors are confused with VCC type payments.
- I think their customer service needs some improvement and better training module for their clients. Video training just does not work for all organizations.