azendoo: Great user interface, app, and Google Drive integrationhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementazendooUnspecified8.251012018-06-19T18:34:22.822Z
June 19, 2018
azendoo: Great user interface, app, and Google Drive integration
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with azendoo
Our entire organization uses azendoo, split into teams for maximum efficiency. For example, the marketing team works within its own workspace, which is the highest level of organization within azendoo. Then, we break initiatives down into subjects, and assign various tasks for each subject, sometimes cross-categorizing a single task into multiple relevant subjects. azendoo helps keep our team organized and deadline-driven.
- Software Updates - The azendoo interface is constantly being updated with new features which are helpful to our organization. For example, they just rolled out the ability to assign subtasks, so that we don't have to manually update the assignee on each step of a large, multi-step task.
- Email Notifications - azendoo provides complete customization over the amount of notification emails you receive. Some of us prefer to be emailed with each update made within a task, whereas others prefer just a once-daily notification email.
- Levels of organization - azendoo provides many tiers of structure within the platform, making it easy for us to layer levels of detail for a single project. For example, at the workspace level we can define where our teams "live" on azendoo, and at the subject level we can categorize projects for tracking purposes. With the new addition of subtasks, we now have an additional layer of organization which helps us keep track of where a task is at in its lifecycle.
- Search Function - I consistently find it difficult to find old tasks where I don't immediately know the subject to which it belongs. I would appreciate more advanced search capabilities and a stronger search function in general.
- Message Feature - We just don't use this feature at our organization, because it's not very robust. We'd prefer more of a "chat" like function, with a pop-up window (something similar to Slack).
- azendoo's integration with Google Drive has been valuable to our organization, as we are heavy users of Drive. We've been able to seamlessly attach documents to tasks which has been very helpful from a collaboration perspective.
- Training new team members - It's relatively easy to get new team members up-to-speed on what's going on in the department, as they can just log into azendoo and catch up on all of our existing projects and things coming down the pipeline.
- App - azendoo's mobile app has been great for keeping up with progress on items while many of us are out of office or working away from the office. The app has a great user experience and is much easier than keeping tabs via email.
azendoo has a very easy-to-understand interface, allows for scaling in a way that Basecamp doesn't, and is constantly reinventing the platform (and appears to take customer feedback very seriously). Overall, while many project management platforms seem very similar, and I've had positive experiences with Basecamp as well, azendoo presents a better user experience and allows for more fluid communication between team members with its features.
Large organizations can really benefit from azendoo due to its ability to segment into teams. The various levels of organization are helpful for organizations with many coexisting initiatives, and I find that it has been instrumental in our success building out large campaigns or product launches. In general, azendoo is just an excellent project management tool, with little-to-no learning curve.