Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of azendoo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $7.50 per userRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Azendoo is a work management application to help teams work more effectively by giving them the tools to communicate, plan and execute together. Azendoo is designed to make teams collaborate in a more transparent and positive way while making work more enjoyable.
Conversations are held in threads shared on projects to see through every piece of information and eventually take action by creating a task based on a conversation. Tasks allow team members to see all of their work in one place, and shared task lists help organize group projects. Dashboards make reporting on projects easier and Time Tracking is available for budgeting and performance evaluation.
Azendoo integrates with popular work tools such as Zapier, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, OneDrive, Slack and more.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||65%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Azendoo has really been an advantage to our company because, thanks to its features that make communication much more feasible and direct, business productivity has increased.
- The support team is really very attentive so we have not had any problems left unsolved. That has prevented us from delays in project deliveries.
- azendoo's integration with Google Drive has been valuable to our organization, as we are heavy users of Drive. We've been able to seamlessly attach documents to tasks which has been very helpful from a collaboration perspective.
- Training new team members - It's relatively easy to get new team members up-to-speed on what's going on in the department, as they can just log into azendoo and catch up on all of our existing projects and things coming down the pipeline.
- App - azendoo's mobile app has been great for keeping up with progress on items while many of us are out of office or working away from the office. The app has a great user experience and is much easier than keeping tabs via email.
- I found myself frustrated at some of the costs to upgrade for features and found better outlets.
- It wasn't totally necessary as I was the only user in the office.
- It was useful, but it was also another thing to manage, and it was easier to just use Evernote's list feature in the end.