Barracuda WSG Rescued Us!
Overall Satisfaction with Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Control of domains/sites allowed for access. We can be sure our users are not using their online activity to accidentally, or intentionally, to go to malicious, threatening, intolerance, hate, or pornography.
- Reporting is easy and informative. Reports allow you to summarize for specific time periods, and then drill down to see time spent, or bandwidth used.
- Blocking and/or allowing instantly for a specific user or groups is easily done and takes effect immediately.
- I don't think I have anything to mention here. The Barracuda Web Security Gateway does everything we need it to do.
- We had several of our divisions that we thought needed to increase their internet bandwidth, due to decreased speed and productivity. After installing the Barracuda Web Security Gateway, we realized we had some abusive behavior going on with online activity. We set some controls and the bandwidth usage decreased by at least 30%, allowing us to maintain the current bandwidth and not spending more money.
Do you think Barracuda Web Security Gateway delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Barracuda Web Security Gateway's feature set?
Did Barracuda Web Security Gateway live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Barracuda Web Security Gateway go as expected?
Would you buy Barracuda Web Security Gateway again?
We used to have about 2-3 PC's a month being infected from users browsing to undesirable sites. This was taking a huge toll on my IT resources. Since implementing the Barracuda Web Security Gateway we have, maybe, one PC infected a year. Incredible improvement!
We also had an HR incident with an employee being accused of looking at pornography while at work. After reviewing the Barracuda Web Security logs, we determined the user did not, and could not, browse to any pornographic websites. This cleared the accused employee of the false allegations and also allowed us to take action against the employee who made the false allegations.