Overall Satisfaction with Beehive Enterprise Collaboration Server
Beehive Enterprise Collaboration Server is used to integrate several functions of my firm such that they can all communicate efficiently and effectively. It is being used as a safe platform for communication within the organization where workers can access secure collaborative information. The software has been used across the board. It is being used interactively in all the departments of the organization. The main challenge the software address is that of lacking an all-inclusive platform for communication. Among other problems that it addresses include a secure platform for communication and decentralized management.
- One of the things that Beehive Enterprise Collaboration Server does well is providing a platform for collaborative communication. Various people from various ranks within the organization can interactively exchange ideas safely through the use of awesome tools provided by this software.
- Another thing it does well is enabling a centralized management. A senior manager does not necessarily need to keep moving from one point to another to communicate. Basically, with this software, he/she communicate from the comfort of his chair across all the departments.
- Generally, the software does really well in simplifying system administration, in that, it allows the IT department to wholly and easily enforce security and compliance requirements.
- The only area that the software has room for improvement is in the mail part. To a large extent, the email capabilities to the Oracle Beehive Enterprise Collaborative Server is not user-friendly. My opinion is that if the mail option was made in a more separate appearance to that of the calendar, task management, and address books it would appear more user-friendly.
- The software has enabled has enabled my business to have a choice in messaging the client. This has enabled the organization to realize growth since it can optimize productivity through customers who best fit the organization's aims.
- The software has also enabled the organization to realize a centralized and simplified management. To a large extent, the software has reduced the complexity of the management and has standardized system management.
The only feature that makes Beehive Enterprise Collaborative software stack up against similar software is unification. It is wholly unified. Basically, it allows IT to function as one platform providing services like email, team workspace, and conferencing. Uniquely, this results in saving time and cost related to managing separate systems.
The software is well suited in most areas of messaging. The communication features it contains and the messaging quality it utilizes provides for standards, like scalability, manageability and, most importantly, secure communications. Again, the software is well suited for scenarios where an organization is aimed at making use of a centralized management. it is built to provide a unified collaborative platform characterized by a single object model and also has a database storage for almost all communication records.