Bitdefender review
September 20, 2019

Bitdefender review

Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone

We use Bitdefender across every one of our computer systems here at the store. It helps protect data breaches and makes us feel that all of our information and our customers' information is safe and secure. It is an expensive and effective way to keep everything safe, and it helps us all sleep better at night after we had an IT disaster happen here a few years ago!
  • Customer service: this is a huge component of any company, and every time I speak with a representative of the company I feel respected and heard, and my issues are resolved quickly.
  • Security: this one is a given! Everyone wants their information secure.
  • Ease of use: the platform is easy to use.
  • I don't see anything that could be done differently.
  • We have achieved keeping our information safe, which was the goal of using Bitdefender.
Having all security management done from a single console has benefited our company by being able to use it easily and control what happens from a single platform, which really cuts down on extra time spent on figuring it out and leads to more time spent on my actual job, which makes the boss happy.
We have benefited from all these multiple protection layers by being able to gain our customers' trust with all their information, seeing as we store first and last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card numbers, etc.... Bitdefender is a name that a lot of people know and definitely trust!
The customer service from Bitdefender is incredible. They are always quick to answer the phone, give you their full attention, and are respectful and your problems get solved very efficiently.

Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?

Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?

Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?

This is well suited for a business with multiple computer/software systems, and if you store people's personal information and/or sensitive information about the company and its policies. I am not sure how well suited it is for home use, but that is because I only have experience with the office version.

Bitdefender GravityZone Feature Ratings

Anti-Exploit Technology
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Centralized Management