GravityZone Review
Ashley Beal | TrustRadius Reviewer
Updated November 05, 2019

GravityZone Review

Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone

Everyone in our company (6 employees) uses GravityZone to manage our customers' computers that are on Bitdefender. This helps me keep track of which computers are covered and which ones have been encrypted.
  • It is very well organized which makes keeping track of our different groups very easy.
  • I like that it tells me when a computer has been encrypted since I have to keep track of these things on a monthly basis.
  • Sometimes it can be hard to tell if a computer is protected with Bitdefender or if it is inactive or unencrypted.
  • Having the monthly reports is very helpful to see how many computers are showing unencrypted or if any of our organizations are missing any endpoints.
The fact that it is managed from a single console is very helpful because it puts it all in one place instead of having to figure our where everything is located.
We have benefited from these protection layers greatly. I love that we can tell our customers that they are going to be protected when we are selling this product.
I have not tried anything else.
The support is great and the product is fantastic too.

Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?

Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?

Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?

Bitdefender GravityZone is great for companies that need to monitor and manage multiple companies and their computers. The website is very easy to use.

Bitdefender GravityZone Feature Ratings

Anti-Exploit Technology
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Centralized Management