Overall Satisfaction with BizLibrary
The City of Frederick is in the process of launching BizLibrary first with our executive team. The plan is to launch across the supervisory team and ultimately to roll out to all City employees (full-time and regular part-time). It will provide just-in-time learning opportunities to allow executives to sharpen their leadership skills in key competencies and stay abreast of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Covers a broad range of topics with ease of access
- Ties training to the Lominger Competencies.
- Training varies in length and style
- Need more flexibility for branding the web site as a City of Frederick learning portal.
- Improve administrative functions to allow ease of assigning courses, etc.
- Will have more input once we are actively launched with executives.
- We have already used training from BizLibrary to address employee matters and to train groups of supervisors to reduce risk for the organization.
- Our management team will have access to training across a broad range of topics to help them continually improve their management skills and to reduce risk.
- Leadership training was identified as a priority in a risk assessment exercise, and we are about to "answer the call" and provide our leaders the tools they need to excel in their leadership roles.
We chose BizLibrary because it was the best value. Government budgets are tight, and we were able to find a resource that had flexibility for time-challenged managers and employees. BizLibrary content contained the breadth and depth of training needed for the organization. The resources are constantly growing and changing to stay relevant. The BizLibrary staff whom we partnered with have all been phenomenally helpful, creative, and professional and respectful. They have listened to our needs and responded with our needs in mind. This does not detract from the other competitors we explored. BizLibrary was the best fit for the city.
The BizLibrary support in both marketing and implementation are super helpful and really form a partnership with the client company. I was drawn to the flexibility of training--the fact that there are very short snippets and also longer (deep dive) training. There are a myriad of training topics--all very pertinent for today's employees and managers. The presentation styles vary which keeps the training interesting. BizLibrary is not maintaining the status quo, they are growing and changing. That is the kind of vendor partnership I value!