Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Course catalog or library (18)9.595%
- Learning content (18)9.595%
- Learning administration (16)8.989%
- Progress tracking & certifications (14)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BizLibrary, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BizLibrary is a provider of online employee training and training reinforcement solutions. The training library contains thousands of micro-learning videos, video courses, interactive videos and eLearning courses covering a wide variety of topics. The library also includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.
The vendor says their learning platform is powerful and easy to use, and all of their training solutions are mobile-ready, giving learners unlimited access to training content on any device, anytime, and anywhere for just-in-time learning.
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Supported Countries||North America|
They are also a Learning Management Site and it is rather simple to use.
- Excellent for ensuring consistent training across multiple locations.
- Good variety of courses for both business and 'non' business skills (i.e Safety)
- Access to BizLibrary through mobile devices is a huge plus -- especially if you have team members that aren't at a computer all day long