Blackbaud Education Management Solutions (formerly Blackbaud K–12 ON Solutions) Review 2 of 33
Blackbaud Education Management Solutions (formerly Blackbaud K–12 ON Solutions) Review: "Recommend"
https://www.trustradius.com/student-management-systemsBlackbaud Education Management Solutions (formerly Blackbaud K–12 ON Solutions)Unspecified7.668101
January 09, 2019

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Education Management Solutions (formerly Blackbaud K–12 ON Solutions)

Our organization uses Blackbaud's Education Management Solutions to manage our student and faculty database. It is used across the whole organization. A frequent complaint from our constituents is that they don't know where to find information. The learning management system provides a very user-friendly interface and intuitive design to solve that problem.
  • Blackbaud is very good at designing end-user interfaces that are intuitive. Users can click around and easily navigate to where they want to go.
  • Besides the design, the functionality of the solutions is on point. Almost everything I need to do in the system, I can do. And if I can't, there is an easy platform to request design enhancements.
  • The solutions are consistent as far as usability goes. There is continuity between the different solutions.
  • While the front-end user-interface is extremely well designed and intuitive, the back-end administration can be tricky. The back-end settings require training and a deep understanding of Blackbaud's terminology and system structure.
  • While the front-end has many features that are outstanding, there are still gaps in functionality. There are several enhancement requests for critical pieces (such as medical information) that are pending in the enhancement queue.
  • Once adopted by our community, it will reduce incoming phone calls and the need to provide assistance to parents and students.
  • Operational efficiency
  • Advanced automation
  • Improved insights
  • Improved internal and external communications
  • A connected school solution
Once we fully launch the product, I believe we will achieve all.
We have not yet integrated with other Blackbaud products.
Support is always happy to help and they are very good at following up on issues. I have always been able to reach support when I needed to via chat or phone.
Like onRecord, it gives the user an easy interface to navigate and allows for effective and easy communication.
Most of my review is based on onRecord. It's very easy to use from an end-user perspective.
It is well suited for any school or any organization that has a need for a constituent database.