Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
Our organization has used Bloomfire for 4+ years. It is managed and maintained by our knowledge management team. Our whole organization uses this platform. The first problem and goal Bloomfire addresses is to undergird a culture of accessing, sharing, and using knowledge to advance our work with child welfare agencies and leadership teams. It allows for cross-team collaboration on common needs and trends, while at the same time, removing silos and independent approaches to the work.
- Improved the ability to locate resources and content in one location.
- Provides a platform for real-time inquiries and responses regarding topics that will help serve our clients more effectively.
- By having access to a wealth of resources and known knowledge, it has increased our credibility with clients with them seeing that we can expedite knowledge and ideas.
- Need better curation of content, including better targeting of search results, providing a high-level synopsis of documents in the description of postings, etc.
- Guidance for how an organization can tailor the platform that will best meet their employees' needs.
- Increased staff's ability to find content and better serve clients. Goal was to increase baseline by 10% and we increased that by 28%.
- One concern was daily usage. In one year we increased daily views by 26%.
- Members’ search results yielded postings and questions that were well-curated—compared to Google.
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
Would you buy Bloomfire again?