Reviews (1-25 of 86)
- Allows thousands of individuals to collaborate by sharing questions & answers in a moderated social network.
- Provides reasonable groupings of like content in common groups.
- Bubbles to the top the most important or most viewed posts.
- Allows Corporate facilitation and rotating top banner with most important content.
- Provides, when organized into series, a sequential set of links to content.
- Ability to leave bookmarks.
- Search was awful.
- If you were not subscribed to a given group, a link (provided by someone else) to content in that group would not work.
- Information Organization was very basic and could have been more useful.
- It was not easy to find answers to questions that may have been asked before, so the same questions were asked again and again because it was too difficult to find previous answers.
- If you subcribed to multiple groups and chose to have updates emailed, your email became overwhelmed and the information being sent was not useful.
- Inability to organize bookmarks into something more useful than a big list.
- Sharing customer success story.. We can easily [find] some decks by customer name or solution search.
- Sharing sales pitch.. Search function is very useful
- Tiering and linking related topics. Bloomfire can make a summary of related topics including not only inside of Bloomfire but also outside of it.
- Language : we need Japanese version.
- Bloomfire allows us a huge database.
- Bloomfire let's us find a solution for virtually any client need.
- Bloomfire helps make sure we never miss a vital step.
- Bloomfire does a great job streamlining our needs.
- In the future, Bloomfire might add embedding video functionality for training--if they haven't already!
- Improved the ability to locate resources and content in one location.
- Provides a platform for real-time inquiries and responses regarding topics that will help serve our clients more effectively.
- By having access to a wealth of resources and known knowledge, it has increased our credibility with clients with them seeing that we can expedite knowledge and ideas.
- Need better curation of content, including better targeting of search results, providing a high-level synopsis of documents in the description of postings, etc.
- Guidance for how an organization can tailor the platform that will best meet their employees' needs.
- Upload resources
- Easy access and search engine
- Helps Evelin the network to be connected
- Able to connect directly with another employee or send resources directly
- A video demonstrating better how to use and navigate
- Better view of articles and resources for easy reading
- Bloomfire helps keep things organized.
- Bloomfire houses all information.
- Bloomfire is easy to navigate.
- Having a menu may be easier to navigate.
- Frequently used resources section will be helpful.
- Having easier access to groups would also be helpful.
- Internal search is logical and easy to use.
- Tagging function makes things even easier.
- Bookmark function is essential.
- Eyeball view -- being able to see who has interacted with post improves accountability.
- UI could use a little work at appearing less cluttered.
- Add search function to results page; we shouldn't have to go back to main landing page to search.
- Posts could be smaller, allowing for more per page.
- I love the way everything is together all in one place.
- It is perfect for a company with a lot of employees and where a lot of training is essential. Bloomfire is like one big text book.
- I love the fact that readers can comment on each post and add additional info.
- It can be a little difficult to use the search facility. You have to be very particular in your choice of words.
- Overall it is a very good resource and is great that we have everything in one place, from educational articles specific to our company as well as quality control articles.
- Ability to search for documents is easy and fast.
- A streamlined infrastructure of the documents has been a timesaver.
- Bloomfire is dependable and accessible by different device types.
- Aesthetically, Bloomfire is appealing to the eye and easy to navigate.
- Bloomfire allows searches without signing in HOWEVER, you may not be able to access the file or even find the file unless signed in. Signing in isn't required, however it is key.
- Search functions are very effective.
- Information is clean and readily available.
- I can access it from anywhere and do not have to be at a computer.
- I wish there were ways to search by topic to see all documents.
- Sorting could be a bit better.
- Creates topical threads that can be answered immediately and revised over time
- Eliminates back-and-forth email exchanges that oftentimes go unnoticed or broken
- Allows for easy search and retrieval of stored information and materials
- More options for the updates I receive (e.g., postings from specific individuals)
- Easy to log in and access information.
- Able to edit training information without trouble or difficult navigating.
- Can add new users without trouble.
- Are able to upload files for download when needed.
- Viewing uploaded files are sometimes a little small, need to download them to see them full size.
- We can ask questions to and get replies from trainers
- Our supervisors can check if we read the documents
- We can get training with the presentations
- Good steps for tech
- The simulations
- The presentations can be more interactive
- You can have featured posts that are at the top of the page that are easy for people to see.
- The search functionality is a very useful feature.
- Easy to make updates to the info.
- Being able to sort things could be easier.
- When you are trying to make changes and you are new to this feature, it is difficult to figure out all of the functionality at first.
- Easy navigation.
- Fun to use.
- User friendly
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Very sound! Have never had connectivity errors.
- Streamline some of the menus so that the program runs quickly.
- Improve the mobile app.
- Offer more training in schools.
- The search feature is helpful.
- Asking questions and then answering questions on articles are nice.
- I've been using this for about a year and so far I don't see really any need for improvement. I think it works well as is. But there's always room for improvement I'm sure.
- Editing feature is really well done.
- Searching is easy and simple.
- Structurally sound. The platform never crashes or times out.
- While the search function works great, I feel it could offer some improvements.
- It's versatile and easy to adapt.
- Very easy to navigate and search.
- We love how interactive it is.
- For educational purposes and being able to edit and update constantly, it's very good as well.
- Though it now seems easy to search to me, we all underwent training for that; it was not intuitively easy to search for specific data at first.
Bloomfire Scorecard Summary
What is Bloomfire?
Bloomfire provides knowledge engagement, aiming to deliver an experience that connects teams and individuals with the information they need to excel at their jobs. Their cloud-based knowledge engagement platform aims to give people one centralized, searchable place to engage with shared knowledge and grow their organization's collective intelligence.
For more information or to schedule a demo, visit www.bloomfire.com.
Bloomfire Videos (4)
Starting Price: $200
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Bloomfire Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||60%|
Bloomfire Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bloomfire Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||USA, Australia, UK, England, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Ireland, Wales, France, New Zealand|