Overall Satisfaction with Bluebeam Revu
To my knowledge Bluebeam Revu is being used across the organization in the construction, design, accounting, marketing, and sales departments. Bluebeam Revu has functions similar to Photoshop, AutoCAD and any typical pdf viewer. PDF's and images can be combined, merged, overlaid and marked up with minimal confusion. Bluebeam Revu has connected the link between automatic file share / update with box.net.
- User friendly functionality. Take a measurement, then snapshot and send via email with a few clicks under a minute.
- Variety of functions. Bluebeam has functions that Photoshop, Paint, AutoCAD, Word and all functions that every typical pdf viewer has.
- Link with Box.net & Box Sync.
- Ipad application.
- Split screens.
- Every now and then I have to delete the application on my iPad and reinstall it.
- I think Bluebeam Revu has too many functions that are unused. Maybe someone else out there uses the functions.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Almost a company standard.
- More in-house resources for assistance, no more hesitation to contact Bluebeam, as our own personal company help desk.
I see no purpose to check out alternative programs. It would take company policy to get me to use a different pdf viewer. I went from Adobe Pro or Adobe X to Bluebeam Revu and never looked back. Maybe I did not know how to use all of the functions of Adobe, but that is Adobe's fault for not putting the functions in a very user friendly setting.
Bluebeam Revu is the only plan reading software I use. I have converted many people from other programs. I have used Bluebeam Revue on a tablet, iPad, and desktop computer. I have seen no flaws with the program besides user error and lack of training. If every project team has a Bluebeam Revu tech friendly team member the program would be perfect. I worry the program will try to be more like AutoCAD. I think the program needs to stop where its at on adding functions and only focus on improving the current functions and arrangement of the program.