Wonderful experiences
Blake Wise | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2018

Wonderful experiences

Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans

We use BlueJeans to meet with customers and other partners so that distance is not a consistent roadblock. We also utilize BlueJeans to broadcast our weekly information meetings, this allows us to show a speaker as well as a PowerPoint or a presentation agenda at the same time.
  • Their customer service is phenomenal
  • They are continuously improving
  • The simplicity of functionality across their platform
  • Which equipment they allow you to use as a video source ( outside of standard webcams)
  • Having more control as the administrator/ host
  • Consistent connection
  • Less business travel
  • Incorporated quick implementation
  • Allowed us to recruit talent quicker
  • Zoom
Zoom was not the same quality and didn't have the simplicity that BlueJeans has as a user. It would let me have options of changing cameras and we could not figure out as a company how we could properly use Zoom for bigger meetings of 50 plus people attending.
I would give this rating because of the great feedback that I get from customers and partners that use blue jeans on a weekly biases. The reason I give it an eight was because there are a few things i believe can still be improved. for example the ability to mute people and them not be able to over ride it.
I and my company completely run our schedules off of a virtual calendar which happens to be Google calendars in our scenario. We rely on this calendar to give us notifications and reminders of what we have planned and scheduled for that day and since BlueJeans has integrated with these it has been a huge help for us.
Honestly, my work with the IT admin (security, monitoring, etc.) has been limited but I have dealt with technical support as well as customer service and I have never been disappointed. I like when you need technical support they set up a meeting with you and you can see them and utilize their product to fix your issues.
At the company I am partnered with we hold weekly training sessions which we have presentations and speakers come in to share. BlueJeans has allowed us to utilize their platform so people that are a part of our team out of the state or at a distance can plug in and be a true part of the team.

BlueJeans Feature Ratings