BlueJeans works great for our research team meetings
November 17, 2018

BlueJeans works great for our research team meetings

Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans

We use BlueJeans specifically for research team meetings for one federally funded grant. So just on one grant within a department at Peabody College at Vanderbilt. It allows us to meet with research team members at other universities and our local partners at other organizations.
  • I think the setup and log in is very easy for new users. I rarely have to assist people with accessing the call.
  • I like being able to schedule and send meeting invitations within Outlook.
  • I've had good experience with the customer service.
  • The audio quality is not always great. Our room setup is not ideal for video meetings. We would like to use a desk mic or webcam mic, but we have had many issues with those, so we have to call in on our conference room phone.
  • I've had some problems with the BlueJeans app freezing on my mac laptop, but I did have some success with reaching out to customer service and making sure that I don't have several other things open at the same time.
  • More productive meetings. Easy to jump into the meeting room for a quick call because it is always available.
We selected BlueJeans because meetings can be started without a moderator, affordability, and because the trial worked well for our needs.
Very easy
The Outlook add-in makes it very easy for me to schedule meetings for our group.
Very well suited for individuals all calling in from their own offices/computers. Not as great for group meetings with a lot of people in one room, but I don't know that any other services actually work better, so I would still recommended people try BlueJeans first.

BlueJeans Feature Ratings