Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans
BlueJeans is being used as a collaboration tool between various teams within the back. Currently, in my department, we use it to collaborate between various IT teams resolving an issue. Also, often we use it as a utility to facilitate technical resolutions with vendors. This helps us address communication issues while we are only on the phone, the video-sharing of desktop screens makes exchanging information seamless and there is no misunderstanding within the teams and we can get a resolution in the quickest possible time.
- Screen Share: collaborate with people across different regions with ease.
- The mobile app is phenomenal, help is assisted while I am in transit.
- Admin has the ability to moderate the call with ease. Help mute disruptive folks on the call.
- Screen Scaling: this is one area that the app can improve. My only gripe is it doesn't do a very good job between various screen sizes. If someone shares a 32in screen and someone is seeing the same on a 24in monitor at the same time the streaming gets blotchy.
- More in-person calls on video chat.
- Faster technical issue resolution, less impact on business (improve support turnaround time).
- Training sessions can be done for IT staff in other regions and can be recorded for knowledge retention.
We have heavily used Blue Jeans for training sessions and recording the same. The team globally has benefitted from these sessions. Bluejeans also help us collaborate during change.
Faster resolution time for technically complicated issues, helps us co-ordinate with vendors on complicated solutions and helps us devise a fix.