August 31, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans
Jezicni Atelier is a small private school for teaching French to adults in Zagreb, Croatia. We started using BlueJeans with the outbreak of coronavirus and due to confinement. Now, although we are able to go back to school, a lot of students wish to continue learning online either because they are not in Zagreb or they don't want to expose themselves or because they don't spend the time on commuting. From 5 teachers, 2 use BlueJeans, the others use other online platforms that suit them.
- Simple, intuitive for users.
- Able to share my screen.
- Good sound system.
- When sharing content, sound can't be heard, sometimes partially, sometimes at all.
- Downloading the chat.
- Attaching documents to chat.
- Enables us to keep teaching in times of confinement.
- Recording our own teaching resources.
We don't have that kind of organization, we don't aim to increase audience engagement since we are using it to stay in contact with our students.
They are all similar. I started using BlueJeans in another school, so it was the most logical thing to continue since it was performing well.