How Bold is Bold360?
January 05, 2019
How Bold is Bold360?
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bold360
Bold360 Is being used in part of our E-comm Department to respond to and send customer emails and for conversation with customers using a live chat feature linked to our website Orvis.com. About half of the E-comm department uses bold chat while the other half of the department is using the Bold360. We have other departments using Boldchat and Bold360 but I do not know exactly which are using which.
- Bold360 does well at routing emails and chats to the proper departments.
- Bold360 does well at routing the oldest emails and chats to the first available representative.
- Bold360 does well at retaining previous connections with the customer and has it readily available for review.
- Bold360 does not make it easy to retrieve the customer information when you are not currently interacting with them.
- Bold360 is too quick to close out after a customer closes the interaction not allowing enough time for follow up.
- Bold360's wrap-up menu is not easy to navigate requiring you to go through multiple menus while not keeping the previous menu locked open. So a slight mouse movement will close all menus. It should use a click to hold a menu open and go to the next instead of the highlighting a line to open the next menu that will switch if you scroll over a different line. It's very frustrating especially in the few seconds you have between the interaction closing and the next one being assigned.
- The workspace has issues displaying all the information. There are times where an email is cut off because it does not wrap-around and there is no scroll bar to scroll over. You have to highlight the text and read as you are highlighting it or copy paste it elsewhere to read it all. This only happens in emails or in reading previous interactions.
- Definitely should make the panels on the workspace resizable. If I am reviewing previous transactions I'd like to make that panel bigger so I can read it without having to scroll.
- Bold360 has provided a pretty easy to use way of interacting with our customers electronically.
We were using Bold-chat exclusively before Bold360. I have been using Bold360 since I started working in the E-comm department. I don't know what impact Bold360 has made compared to other systems as this is the only one I've used.
I have not personally used any other product like this. Though my coworkers who are using Boldchat currently are not excited over switching over to bold360 as it does not have all the features they have become used to nor is it as stable. It seems Bold360 crashes and freezes more often. But I have not used Bold-chat myself to compare.
Bold360 is well suited for electronic communication with a customer whether it is live or through emails.
It does better in the email portion than the live chat but it's not anything major that cannot be fixed with a simple update. It does really well at providing the previous interactions when you have an interaction open such as a live chat or currently assigned email. You can easily browse the previous interactions then. When you do not have a current interaction it is overly complicated retrieving a previous interaction.