Overall Satisfaction with Boomr
Boomr is being used across my entire organization. It is used as a timesheet system and helps coordinate hourly employees and their pay.
- The Boomr app is simple, with no frills, and is easy to use.
- Boomr lays out expected pay according to your hourly rate, which helps visualize your efforts over your weeks worked.
- The Boomr Help Center is useful and provides effective information.
- I think setting different default hours or presets would be helpful for Boomr to be more quickly used.
- Setting times across multiple days would also be helpful.
- More options to navigate past time periods/visualize work periods would be nice as well.
- I do not have visibility on ROI impact on the overall business.
- Personally, it has positively helped me visualize my pay scale over the weeks.
WhenIWork is also used in the business for a time clock solution. It provides a good time clock solution but no manual timesheet solution.
There were two other timesheet entries I have used, custom solutions from a temp agency (TFI Resources/People 2.0). It was much less user-friendly than Boomr, with no app and an ugly online interface.