https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ug/xo/51TC11SEWXGW.pngJustworks is easy-to-use and offers comprehensive features to track HR needsMy department uses Justworks for PTO tracking and salary payments. We also use the software for managing transit and health benefits. It is a one-stop shop for all of our HR needs. It is used across the organization. We migrated away from a different platform because Justworks is more user-friendly.,A strong interface Ease of use Comprehensive,N/A,10,Cheaper than other services for good value,Built for Teams,NetSuite, Built for TeamsHealthcare Benefits Attract Great Hires = Why We Chose Justworks!Justworks was chosen, after reviewing far too many others. We're a globally-distributed team of extraordinarily talented professionals who all have families that depend on, and deserve the best benefits package available. It's a key reason why the best hires come to any company. We needed a streamlined, completely transparent, easy-to-use and complete HR Benefits, payroll system we could trust, grow with and that would meet our employees and their families needs.,Healthcare benefits at the level large companies can offer, at a price that small to mid-sized companies can afford. The cost and complexity of Healthcare insurance these days can make or break the finances of families, so to be able, as an employer, to cover that risk, helps us attract and retain great people. Transparency: employees can just log-in and see directly the answers/docs they are looking for from pay stubs to employee expenses to healthcare insurance benefits without having to wait for "someone to get back to them", nor do I have to hire a team of HR people to do all of that. Compliance: Like most companies these days we are a globally distributed team. In the US alone, that means 50 different states with 50 different regulations to comply with. It's an impossible job for even a team of in-house HR staff. Only software can do this,None that I can think of, yet. It's not an easy process to learn all the pros/cons/risks in the HC Benefits/Payroll/Compliance sector but that's why we chose Justworks.,10,We're still new to Justworks, but for nearly everyone on our team, this is the dealmaker. Benefits plans are worth more than salaries to the best hires.In fact, part of the process we used to choose Justworks was to send their offering, in advance, to our team to approve of, first. Dealmaker for great hires! Financial security for their families! Compliance management.,ADP TotalSource, TriNet and Paychex Accounting OnlineJustworks is just right!We used Justworks across the organization for payroll and benefits administration. It addresses issues with benefits, time off requests, calendar tracking, employee perks, tracking Human Resources documents, and overall Human Resources administration. It really allows me to do a broad scope of things Human Resources wise, with very little resources at my disposal.,They are particularly good at document organization, and access. Justworks is great with outlining benefits options and being a resource for employees to contact directly, which takes a lot of pressure off of the HR Manager. Justworks does a superb job streamlining PTO policy and administration. Justworks makes it easy to do a little without many resources. It is a great tool for any size organization looking to leverage their resources efficiently.,Justworks could definitely use review functions and employee progress tracking. They could definitely benefit from having more of 401k options/partners. I would like to see better integration with user systems; for example: syncing with Outlook or iCal once an employee PTO is approved, so it goes right to the company calendar without requiring manual check/addition to the calendar.,8,Positive Positive Positive! For the price point, it achieves many goals we need. Because it allows us to leverage minimal resources to get a lot done, its ROI has been great. Justworks has also allowed our company to concentrate energy in areas other than Human Resources which is also a benefit to its ROI.,Namely,SlackIt Just Works - Trust meJustworks is used by our company for all HR, including payroll, healthcare, compliance, 1099 and vendor management. It has become a very trusted source for me and my employees in answering common and/or complicated questions. The resources in developing employee handbooks alone have saved us thousands of dollars in legal fees. Our Account Manager got back to me very promptly with very detailed explanations of my questions.,Vendor and 1099 Management - Cuts down on booking keeping and keeps all payment records ion one place with great visibility. Healthcare plans - very easy to understand with a very good selection of choices in all price ranges. Benefits such as gym memberships, commuter benefits, FSA, etc are easily managed. New employee on-boarding time has been dramatically reduced with Justworks simple system,A mobile app would be nice to see high level information when traveling and on the go. Managing employee expenses would be a great feature that they do not currently offer. Collecting reports, receipts, etc.,10,Kept our employees very happy because all of their questions are either answered online, or I have access to get them answer very quickly with a direct contact at JW PTO and vacation time is very transparent for our employees and easily managed by all.,ADP Streamline Payroll, TriNet and CheckPoint HR Benefits Platform,Slack, Pivotal Tracker, MailChimp, Help Scout, Olark, Google Drive, PipelineDeals CRM
Justworks

Justworks Reviews

Justworks
Filter 4 vetted Justworks reviews and ratings
Matthew Goldberg profile photo
June 27, 2018

Review: "Justworks is easy-to-use and offers comprehensive features to track HR needs"

• A strong interface
  • Ease of use
  • Comprehensive
  • N/A
Justworks is well suited to any organization that wants an easy-to-use software for managing the HR process -- from PTO to payments to health insurance. The program is probably unnecessary for very small organizations but would make things more efficient for medium to mid-size companies with above 50 employees.
Read Matthew Goldberg's full review
Jackie Bassett profile photo
April 10, 2018

Review: "Healthcare Benefits Attract Great Hires = Why We Chose Justworks!"

• Healthcare benefits at the level large companies can offer, at a price that small to mid-sized companies can afford. The cost and complexity of Healthcare insurance these days can make or break the finances of families, so to be able, as an employer, to cover that risk, helps us attract and retain great people.
  • Transparency: employees can just log-in and see directly the answers/docs they are looking for from pay stubs to employee expenses to healthcare insurance benefits without having to wait for "someone to get back to them", nor do I have to hire a team of HR people to do all of that.
  • Compliance: Like most companies these days we are a globally distributed team. In the US alone, that means 50 different states with 50 different regulations to comply with. It's an impossible job for even a team of in-house HR staff. Only software can do this
  • None that I can think of, yet. It's not an easy process to learn all the pros/cons/risks in the HC Benefits/Payroll/Compliance sector but that's why we chose Justworks.
Best-suited for companies who have well-researched what's out there because that process alone works to better educate you on what you really need before you learn the hard way. They can take in companies with as few as 2, offering them "large company" benefits at a cost you just can't get any other way.

If you've not done your homework on what you and your current/future employees are asking for, then you'll not make the right choice without a lot of trial and error, which will cost you some really good employees.
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
March 01, 2018

User Review: "Justworks is just right!"

• They are particularly good at document organization, and access.
  • Justworks is great with outlining benefits options and being a resource for employees to contact directly, which takes a lot of pressure off of the HR Manager.
  • Justworks does a superb job streamlining PTO policy and administration.
  • Justworks makes it easy to do a little without many resources. It is a great tool for any size organization looking to leverage their resources efficiently.
  • Justworks could definitely use review functions and employee progress tracking.
  • They could definitely benefit from having more of 401k options/partners.
  • I would like to see better integration with user systems; for example: syncing with Outlook or iCal once an employee PTO is approved, so it goes right to the company calendar without requiring manual check/addition to the calendar.
Realistically, I think Justworks can be useful in many scenarios. First and foremost it is great for basic payroll, benefits administration, standard requests, and Human Resources documentation, but lacks in other human resource application areas like performance tracking, interoffice communication, and otherwise. Although there are opportunities for this integration, and I believe they are working on performance tracking.
Jeffrey Schneider profile photo
August 31, 2017

Justworks Review: "It Just Works - Trust me"

• Vendor and 1099 Management - Cuts down on booking keeping and keeps all payment records ion one place with great visibility.
  • Healthcare plans - very easy to understand with a very good selection of choices in all price ranges. Benefits such as gym memberships, commuter benefits, FSA, etc are easily managed.
  • New employee on-boarding time has been dramatically reduced with Justworks simple system
  • A mobile app would be nice to see high level information when traveling and on the go.
  • Managing employee expenses would be a great feature that they do not currently offer. Collecting reports, receipts, etc.
I only have experience with smaller companies, under 25 people, and for this it has been incredible. I looked at many options and their pricing and service for our needs perfectly. I would assume they are just as good for larger organizations. I would recommend ands use them at any future company. I do not think it would be needed for smaller companies, under 5-7 people due to the expense.
Read Jeffrey Schneider's full review