BQE CORE new user
July 27, 2022
BQE CORE new user
Manager in OtherArchitecture & Planning Company, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BQE Core
We currently are using the software for timekeeping, project budgeting, project invoicing, accounts receivables, and project management. BQE CORE provides better options for tracking profitability and fee development.
- Time Cards move current week's projects to the next week, which is HIGHLY appreciated by our Staff.
- Provides many invoices templates or you can have your own custom made as we did.
- If you use the Budget feature, it makes tracking your progress really helpful.
- The invoicing seems a bit tedious, however, I am still learning the software. Hopefully, it will get easier and quicker.
- Sometimes it's a little difficult to get the Services to balance under the Budget, especially if a figure needs to be changed. Probably more our fault on this one.
- I think we need to delve more into the Project Management and CRM module to see exactly how useful it can be.
Do you think BQE CORE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BQE CORE's feature set?
Did BQE CORE live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BQE CORE go as expected?
Would you buy BQE CORE again?
I think there are some features which could be a little easier to use, like invoicing. However, I am still very new to this program so it may get better over time. I am only 4 months in at this point.
Calling BQE CORE support is always quick and easy. They are very knowledgeable and give correct answers and can log into your computer to show you how to do/fix anything you need help with.
We need more experience to be able to say just how beneficial the Project Management & CRM module will be and if it's worth the cost as it is about double what we were paying for our previous software. ALL employees love the Time Card feature compared to ArchiOffice. It is extremely easy to use.